We stayed here as a party of seven, our stay was perfect from the complimentary airport pick up to the airport drop off. We were welcomed at the airport by 2 SUV's and offered water and cold scented towels. Our kids (all over 18) loved the in car wifi and the offer of iPads by the drivers.
We were taken straight to the exec lounge on arrival and given breakfast and drinks, our rooms were not ready but we expected this as we were so early and it was the weekend. The amenities available made it easy for us to use the pools etc while we waited for our rooms and they were well worth waiting for. I don't understand the comments regarding the non refurbished rooms, ours was clean, large and well decorated on the 17th, 16th and 9th floors, all with unbeatable views. Our 3rd room was a triple room and the only minor fault for the Whole stay was that the extra bed was just that - a "z" bed, but the mattress was comfortable and our kids had no complaints.
The staff at the hotel are a credit and the management should be really proud, especially those in the exec lounge who made us feel like royalty.
The buggy service is excellent, as are the well equipped gym and sports facilities.
Tip- book the executive rooms with access to the lounge where complimentary drinks are served all day, as well as afternoon tea and happy hour - all complimentary and in a lovely claiming setting. You also get to use the executive pool which is quieter and you never have a problem getting sunbeds and the airport runs are complimentary too.
The latitude is the best buffet we have ever had, we also ate at beachcombers, where there is a resident band who will sing your requests at your table and they have lovely voices - no package holiday entertainers here!
I recommend carnevale on the first floor, excellent food and if you're on half board package there is no additional cost. La Parilla do a really good Argentinian tenderloin.
All in all the best Dubai hotel we have stayed in so far, because of the services and activities provided, great location and attentive staff who treat you like royalty!
Make sure you do a yellow boat tour - good value and an excellent view of Dubai.
Visit the gold souk, dubai mall and aquarium, but make sure you always pay in dirhams when using your cards, as the rates are really high when they convert to your home currency in fact the jewellers I bought in added an extra £15 to my purchase by converting to £'s without my authority!
Use taxis where you can, as the hotel transport is 7 times the cost ie: taxi to the Dubai mall is 50 AED and the hotel car is 300 AED
I highly recommend this hotel especially for families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah