We just returned from a fabulous stay at JBH. After arriving early on a Friday morning we were led to the waiting lounge until our room was ready. I had thought that this was the 'quiet' season and was amazed to see that the hotel was full and bustling.a lot of locals had decided to take a holiday before Ramadaan and also take breaks on the weekend from the surrounding UAE countries. We waited a considerable length of time but were allocated our room after lunch. Until then The kids were kept busy at the excellent kiddies pool alongside THE BEST kids hotel club I have ever seen.... We were thrilled with the amazing room that we were finally allocated-thanks to front of house manager Meashelle - their refurbishment was beautiful. The bathrooms and rooms are both well appointed - don't bother bringing any toiletries except makeup as they even provide sunblock ! And the other toiletries are much better than the average tiny hotel sized bottles. The housekeepers did an excellent job every day - always cleaned to perfection !! The facilities at the hotel are superb!! With free entry to wild wadi - well worth it !! The pools are breathtaking and guests can use facilities of all the hotels at madinat jumeirah too. We were on a half board package which was SUPERB to say the least ... There simply was never a shortage of food. There were a multitude of resturants to choose from - note that some require an additional supplement - which is understandable. We chose to dine at a variety of places and the food was always superb. The assistance from the concierge was fabulous - Iffti was always so friendly as we're the other young ladies at the concierge. We were also assisted by Keith- the head of concierge - after a confusion regarding our pickup . That was super service - we sincerely never expected the consideration ! My kids did not want to leave and frankly neither did I -We will MOST definitely be back ... The breakfasts are legendary .Theres so much more to brag about - almost forgot the superb gym and outdoor facilities ... Wow ,!! Can't wait til our next trip !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah