went in April to jumeirah beach hotel, in april 2013 for 7 nights. this was my third visit to this hotel. we had heard the rooms had been renovated. And all i can say is wow, wow, wow. the pace was perfect. excellent for the kids. had the half board option. the food was excellent. Would recommend the premium leisure upgrade, where the lounge has just been renovated and the new childrens rea in the premium leisure lounge was excellent. Only prob was our AC was too cold. so they moved us straight away. fantastic holiday !!!!! if you have jids this is the place to go !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah