Our 2nd time to Dubai for a bit of winter sun. The JB is a lovely hotel. We were on the 10th floor in an Ocean Club Superior room. It was spacious, very nice bathroom - good shower and plenty of their own products.
The half board is very good, plenty of dining choices as you can eat next door in the Madinat's restaurants too (some carry a supplement) THe best restaurant was la Parrilla top floor of the JB - it carried a supplement but was well worth it. The rib of steak for two was absolutely mouth watering and the pancakes filled with ice cream and warmed fruit (war,ed at your table) delicious!
Uptown bar on the 24th floor was lov,eh for either pre dinner drinks or nightcap with a terrace so you can sit looking out at Dubai (not that there's much to see)
There were loads of sunbeams on the beach and by the pool and attendants who would provide towels, ice lollies were handed out and there were waiters providing food and drinks service. It was painfully slow on our 1st day as in a 20 minute wait for 2 soft drinks, but the other days were much better.
We went to the WIld Wadi waterpark for a couple do hours. The rides did not have long queues, sun beds did get taken up quite quickly though, so arrive in the morning as you have no chance getting on win the afternoon.
Golf buggies take guests all over the complex. We only had a long wait once As the drivers carry radios and radio other drivers where they see guests waiting.
Overall - a very relaxing stay in a lovely hotel. The staff were all highly professional and very friendly.
My only baby gripe was the lights in the room were not easy to operate and there was no written literature - all info is obtained from the tv which is fine, but you know when you just want to sit down for a minute and look at info on restaurants etc quickly..... Minor gripe tho, everything else is spot on
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah