Jumeirah Beach Hotel
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$219
$186
jaresorts.com
$844
Hotels.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$416
$340
Jumeirah.com
$81
$542
$406
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
$218
$81
$74
Trip.com
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$315
$231
$1,899
$1,252
Agoda.com
5,762 results
All reviewsexecutive poolwild wadithe burj al arablatitude restaurantuptown barpremium leisurela verandajumeirah beachwater parkbalcony roomhalf boardfree ice lolliesfamily poolkids clubbeach baggolf buggiesfree access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel is a must if you have kids. The staff are friendly (and tolerant!) and the swimming pools and general facilities are fantastic. The hotel is right next door to a great water park (Wild Wadi) which is a must with the little ones and entry is free if you are staying at the Jumeirah Beach. The location is fabulous and the view of the Burj Al Arab (the sail) is second to none, as it's right next door, so you can have breakfast or a drink on the terrace and look at the fabulous building.
Rooms are spacious, but don't bother with a balcony room, not much point as quite small balconies. Food quite good, and two or three restaurants in the vicinity of the hotel to give you some variety. Free buggy to Medinat complex nearby with lots and lots of restaurants on the waterside. A must for families.

Room Tip: all face the sea, so no problem there. amazing views.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank LaraLeon
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Our “Stay Different” promise is to create luxury environments where our guests can enjoy unique and memorable experiences. I have shared you kind comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Our fifth or sixth family holiday here and a perfect place for some sun and relaxation in February. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The premium leisure deal, with afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks, is good value. Lots of things make staying here a treat, like the freely available toiletries and proper hand towels.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Missive

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel. I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated and I am proud to be working with a team of wonderful individuals who deliver a high quality service to all our guests and make their stay an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Service, service, service. Quality hotel with good professional standards. Refurbished rooms with everything you would expect from a top quality and expensive hotel. Nothing too much trouble, from check in to check out. The quality runs throughout the hotel, which may be to big for some and appear to busy for others. However, it doesn't disappoint. If you are on a short holiday break what stands out at this hotel, compared to the many other quality hotels in Dubai, are the beach & pool facilities - top drawer.
You get what you pay for at the JBH. Go for the breakfast inclusive package, the breakfast choice is fantastic, all ethnic choices are catered for, and the buffet is enormous.
The standards are high and the cost of staying here reflects this.

Room Tip: Go for a high room for a magnificent view of the Burj
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank potsUk

Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to learn that we were able to manage your expectations after ten years. Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

booked in this hotel based on TripAdvisor rank for 2 nights at advanced purchase rate , purpose was 3 things, attend some meeting, skydiving and water park for our kid
first : @ check in we discovered that wild wadi water park is off for maintenance but nothing mentioned about that in hotel internet site.
second : @ check out i was surprised that my bill is doubled and I have to pay AED 6778 instead of 3590, for 30 minutes I tried to explain to staff that this is completely wrong and I have a flight to catch with my family, but NO one can understand and thy insisted to pay the difference , I had to open my packed luggage again to show them the original booking, and what make things even worse is the bad weak English of the Russian staff, finally and after 45 minutes thy accepted only to change the invoice by hand but nothing officially i can give to my company for reimbursement - attached is for the manager of this hotel as evidence of my suffer.
conclusion: hotel is nice but be careful about hidden charges and defective billing system.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank YEHYA_MAYA
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Mr. Yahya

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

I was therefore concerned to understand that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during check out at Jumeirah Beach Hotel. I trust that you had correspondence from our front-office team and you are happy with the resolution of the issues.

Notwithstanding your disappointment, I request you to please consider the incident you have experienced as isolated and not representative of the high standards we strive to achieve.

Mr. Yahya, once again we are so sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this will not deter you from visiting us again and I thank you for bringing your experiences to our attention. I trust that you will have an opportunity to visit us again at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Had an amazing experience at this hotel with my family before Christmas (sorry for the delay). The staff here are lovely and very guest focused. My two children (6&3) were spoiled rotten by everyone at the hotel and the Wild Wadi is a huge bonus as you can dip in and out at your leisure. As someone who loves good food experiences and beachcombers for breakfast is the best breakfast buffet I have experienced as the food is fresh, the choice is bountiful and the staff lovely (I also do not normally like buffets). i would heartily recommend this to anyone looking for a family holiday.

Room Tip: New room - lower floor with balcony
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Our colleagues are our asset and we put lot of efforts to train our colleagues to deliver the good quality service to all our guests, and your mention of superlative service during your stay is very encouraging and a great pride for us. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they all are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.