We stayed from the 23rd-26th Jan. We had a lovely room with a stunning view of the Burj Al Arab. we have 6 year old twin daughters who loved the food, the hotel and most importantly the pool. The pool was heated and with lifeguards dotted everywhere.
The hotel facilities and cleanliness were as you would expect of a 5 star ...the nightly Godiva chocs were a real treat and of course the kids chocs
We stayed on a HB basis and the food was excellent. Lots of dishes cooked to order and the deserts were stunning.
We will return again and highly recommend for couples and families.
My very small issue is that a superior room cannot sleep two children comfortably as one ends up on the sofa, although housekeeping made the beds up really well everyday. Adjoining rooms or suite would be much better. The main bed is lovely and you just sink in...made us feel like very bad parents :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah