Just returned from a family holiday at this hotel and loved every minute of it! The hotel is beautiful and the staff are fantastic, nothing is too much trouble. I do think it's quite pricey but that's just standard in Dubai, everything is expensive! The rooms are huge with a massive bed and a sitting area and very well decorated. The bathrooms are also huge with a seperate bath and shower, 2 sinks and a separate toilet area. The lighting in the room is controlled by a panel next to the door and beside the bed. We had balcony rooms but have to say I barely used it! The pool areas are lovely and the lifeguards are very attentive, particularly at the kids pool. We had my 2 year old nephew with us and this hotel is great for kids, fantastic soft play area and bouncy castle every day. We went to the Wild Wadi a couple of times also which is great fun, but quite crowded so we liked the fact we hadn't paid in because we were staying at this hotel (it's quite expensive I think to pay) so could pop in and out and still have the peacefulness of the hotel poolside and beach. The walkway to nearby hotels and the buggy service is also fantastic.
We ate in Latitude a few times and both breakfast and dinner were of a high standard for a buffet. Beachcomber is a good alternative for breakfast by the beach but didn't go for dinner so can't comment. The Dow and Anchor was also great. I was slightly disappointed by the Italian on the first floor though. We also visited 360 degrees and Uptown, both lovely but quite quiet for a thursday night. Cocktails were fantastic in all the bars! We also visited Mahiki and it was very busy with non-hotel guests, with a great atmosphere.
All in all I can't fault this hotel and I'd definitely recommend it again, particularly to families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Priceline, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah