“High Tea - fantastic value in beautiful surroundings”

Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Ranked #71 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed November 5, 2012

On a recent holiday to Dubai we popped in here for a coffee. My daughter ordered high tea for herself and we ordered coffee. The coffee came with wonderful cookies and the high tea came with enough food to feed three people. The freshest sandwiches and several warm scones and beautiful cakes. Absolutely delicious. The staff were so friendly and the hotel was lovely. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with our hotel lounge high tea facilities.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

There are newer reviews for Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We've stayed at the Jumeirah Beach twice and had excellent service on both occasions. The staff are superb, the rooms clean and well equipped and the amenities cannot be faulted. Early and complementary access to the adjacent Wild Wadi water park is also a bonus.

If you can afford it, upgrade to Executive Club and get access to the reserved pool area with swim up bar, free breakfast and complementary pre-dinner drinks in the club.

The only criticism is the dining. There is a decent range of restaurants to choose from but we found meals for two adults and one teenager, with drinks, averaged about £100. That can quickly add up over a two week stay!

Room Tip: Wild Wadi is great fun, but take waterproof shoes, crocs etc as the walkways get blisteringly hot!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DarrenGriff

Dear Guest

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with our hotel service and facilities.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

At first we were given a room with a view of a building site, and the man on reception claimed we had been upgraded. After having to complain...alot, we eventually got moved to a room on the 11th floor which had an amazing view. We then realised that the other rooms were newer and a higher spec but the better view is what made the rooms for us. They then sent a bottle of wine and chocolates as it had taken quite a few hours and a lot of complaining to sort. However once sorted and we could relax, relax is what we did. The hotel, pool areas and restaurants were great. Beach was also lovely. Can't fault any of it. I was worried it was too big as well, but it didn't feel bit at all, despite it being full to capacity as it was half term, there were always sunbeds avaliable.
Every single restaurant we went to served the most delicious food ever. The best steak i've ever eaten. The waiters were more than helpful both during the day and at night.
I wasn't 100% confident that I was going to like Dubai but I'd be more than happy to return, the beaches were lovely and the sea was great to swim in! I'd defo return. Well worth a visit, especially at ths hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a high floor for the view!

Dear Guest,

Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with the teams and they are equally happy to hear that you had a fantastic holiday with us.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

As I have said in one of my other reviews I have been to Dubai many times while on holiday and I have stayed at this hotel for the majority of the time but I haven't stayed here for the past couple of times but even so I do remember it. If I am honest then it is not really the best hotel. The biggest letdown are the rooms; they just don't live in to standards set by the amazing exterior and the grand entrance, the food is good bit not great, and honestly the food is really the best thing about it all.
So all in all of I were to recommend a hotel or go to one again then I would recommend the lovely hotel called Atlantis.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Guest

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with facilities,

Reviewed November 2, 2012

this is the best hotel that i ever go to.Me and my family visited Dubai in October 2012. it was really nice. we went there for my dad office's family programme. the room is really nice, we've got a lot of things such as lip balm, sun block, sanitary bag and also a duckies which was really nice . We have free access to wild wadi with the big slide and others. YOU MUST STAY IN THIS HOTEL IF YOU GO TO DUBAI

Room Tip: if you go there with your family take the room with 2/3 bedrooms so you can relax and wont be distur...
2  Thank nyanya_7

Dear Guest

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with our hotel facilities.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We visited Dubai in August 2010, very hot and it was Ramadan. We stayed at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel. The hotel is lovely; we stayed in a room which sleeps 3 very large and clean basic cannot fault it. The staff very nice and helpful however not many English speaking staff. It was my birthday they had a cake and wine sent to my room I sent it back as they got the day wrong hey refused to take it back and then provided cake and wine again on the correct day, which I was lovely. While round the pool, you are provided with ice-lollies to cool you down free of charge. The only negative I have an about the hotel was getting breakfast many stations but nearly all of them were packed I hated queuing or waiting to take a seat for breakfast. Ramadan was not a problem just show respect when you leave the hotel and cover up, but while on the hotel complex it was fine. If you want five star treatment and just want to relax this is the place.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeni007
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

We consistently strive to ensure that our service remain on the highest level, please rest assured that I have noted your comment with regards you were getting breakfast many stations but nearly all of them were packed and waiting to take a seat in Latitude breakfast experience, I have already passed on to the management team to look into the matter so that we exceed your expectations on your next visit. And I would like to personally apologies to you for inconvenience caused to you during your visit to Latitude. I am also delighted to hear that you celebrated your birthday with us.

Our prime focus is to the provide efficient, warm and friendly service to all our guests and your mention about these services is very encouraging. I have shared your comment with the teams and they are all are happy to hear that you had a fantastic holiday with us.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

One of my favourite hotels, great staff, great food, best view in Dubai and lots for everyone to do.
Beautiful beach, fabulous restaurants and access to the rest of jumeirah hotels.
Fast access to wild wadi and plenty for kids to do in kids club.....

Room Tip: All rooms have an ocean view so you can't lose!

Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us and have been satisfied with our services and facilities. It is our great pleasure to look after our guests to ensure they have memorable experiences.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back here at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.