On a recent holiday to Dubai we popped in here for a coffee. My daughter ordered high tea for herself and we ordered coffee. The coffee came with wonderful cookies and the high tea came with enough food to feed three people. The freshest sandwiches and several warm scones and beautiful cakes. Absolutely delicious. The staff were so friendly and the hotel was lovely. Well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah