My husband and I stayed at The Jumeirah late August 2012.
Very spacious and to a very high standard, clean and fresh with a turn down service late afternoon.
Anything you desired was available, even the Latitude Buffet restaurant was exceptional with so much choice. A must is the La Parilla restaurant with excellent steaks and live Tango dancers. Lovely beach restaurant Ocean Blue with exceptional light dishes which we could of had one between us. Drink prices were reasonable and what we expected them to be.
All staff are always smiling and do go out of their way to make your stay very special.
Will definately be returning for hopefully longer next time, didn't do the water park adjoining the hotel as we went for complete relaxation - which we got.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah