This was our 2nd trip to Jumeriah Beach Hotel (JBH), we 1st came here on the 2nd leg of our honeymoon and this hotel was fantastic back then in 2008. We have tried Al Qasr the year after which was also very good but me and my wife both missed JBH and their amazing breakfast hence we came back here with our 2yr old daughter this year. This hotel is definately the hotel if you have kids, the close proximity of wild wadi (which is complimentary) and the kids pool make it perfect. The pool at Al-Qasr does not have a sloping entrance to the pool which is not good for little toddlers like ours hence JBH pool was perfect.
The room, one word, WOW. It was the new refurbished room and I have to say was amazing, so if you can, upgrade if you can. Every detail has been covered and we really enjoyed the stay. Down to the electronic gadgets that control everything, to the high standards in the bathroom. I sincerely hope they upgrade all the old rooms to the same standard in due course.
The hospitality, what can I say, 2nd to none. For one of the oldest hotels, they have really maintained a great service and I have to make a special mention to one of their staff named 'Kabir' in the Latitude restaurant. He made our dinner experience so good every night. He really was kind to our 2yr old daughter and went the extra mile at all times. He attended to ours and our daughters every need. He was helpful and never said no, nothing was too much trouble and was always smiling.
The Food, this is one of the main reasons we love JBH, the selection at Latitude is always wonderful, the chefs are a real credit and the breakfast is A*. One big recommendation, the Friday Brunch. Was included in the HB offer that we had and I have to say was the single best meal we had. The kids area at dinner time is also great, our little one loved it alot.
The Internet, its great to see investment into the WiFi. I have included a snapshot of the download speed and it was impressive and is what I expect from this hotel. Really nice to use WiFi by the pool
Special thanks also have to go to Swapnil D'Mello and Keith Holiday (Guest Service management team) who really made our stay fantastic. Their fantastic attitude to making sure me, my Wife and daughter had a great time was great, a real commendement to the hotel and I hope to keep in touch with the
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaviews, the latest technology and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. Talise Fitness with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, climbing wall and Spa offers an exceptional leisure experience for all the family. 21 restaurants, bars and lounges are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah