Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$122
Trip.com
$1,906
$191
$1,338
$1,225
5,819 results
All reviewsexecutive poolwild wadithe burj al arablatitude restaurantuptown barpremium leisurela verandajumeirah beachwater parkbalcony roomhalf boardfree ice lolliesfamily poolkids clubbeach baggolf buggiesfree access
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We found everything about the hotel was excellent. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Our room was superb with fantastic views and plenty of room. We ate at the Latitude restaurant where the food was superb with plenty of variety.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I was particularly thrilled to read that you enjoyed the breakfast at Latitude and trust that you will be returning to stay with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

this was our 3rd visit to this hotel and I can honestly say the service has always been 1st class.this was the 1st time we had used the premium leisure club as we have 2 children aged 2 and 7 and I would say it was total value for money,the staff could not do enough for us during our 9 nights at the hotel.I'm already looking to book up for next year.

• Stayed: July 2011

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in the Premium Leisure rooms and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I was particularly thrilled to read that your children enjoyed their time with us and that you will be making your reservation to return to stay with us.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

I have not long returned from a holiday in Dubai and I must say it has been the best holiday I have been on by far. As soon as we arrived at the hotel they treat us like royalty. We were given complimentary drinks and checked in straight away by the reception staff. The hotel was clean and perfect!! We was on the 19th floor and had an amazing view of the Burj Al Arab and the hotel grounds, it was mind blowing!
There are lots of choice of restaraunts on site to chose from (you can also eat at two other hotels) with the half board offer, I would recommend going half board as food can be quite expensive and it is worth it as the food was fab!!!
I will definitly be returning to the Jumeriah beach hotel next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank nich1031
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel for 4 days as part of our 40th Wedding Anniversary Celebration.This hotel is fantastic, everything you would need is there.The staff are respectful and willing to help, even the guys on the beach were helpful and respectful. Maybe that what your paying for but at least you get what your paying for. There are numerous restaurants for you to enjoy a meal. On they day of our anniversary the hotel provided champagne fruit and a cake........delicious. We went to the Burj al Arab for our anniversary dinner but that is something else and that hotel being 7 * does not need a review except to say fabulous and worth the money.Again cake and this time flowers were presented because it was our anniversary.............will remember forever.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us to celebrate your 40th wedding anniversary and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I was particularly thrilled to read that you enjoyed your dinner at Burj al Arab and that we provided you with a memorable experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel for a business trip. Its a lovely iconic building right on the beach and adjacent to the famous Burj Al Arab Hotel (concierge can arrange a visit there as long as you spend US$50 per person in the bar). The hotel is just lovely and the stay is unforgettable. Very popular with European and other GCC visitors. Keep in mind a few things that you need to know -- 1) few of the rooms have balconies but they all have an equally spectacular view of the ocean, 2) the hotel is designed such that you are a "hostage" the hotel meaning nothing is within walking or driving distance.. 2) prices for food and beverage are outrageous -- US$50 for breakfast buffet (no coffee shop here!), minimum $100 per person at restaurants (and, at the Argentinian restaurant, we arrived 5 minutes before the early bird special ended and the server said "oops you are too late!"), and everything costs a lot of money. There are better budget options but you can't beat the location and the unique architecture of the property -- its the closest you can get to the 7-star Burj without actually staying there.
The fitness center was closed while I was there (for one month). That was incredibly annoying.
The service is outstanding. But the hotel has a "been there, done that" feel -- i wouldn't go back for business but if I brought my family there I'd be inclined to stay there.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank JEFFfromChicago

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us in and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I am pleased to read that you would return to stay with us along with your family.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.