5,621 results
All reviews skyview bar panoramic suite rolls royce bab al yam hermes toiletries culinary flight sahn eddar personal butler iconic hotel luxurious hotel butler service pure luxury birthday cake infinity pool our honeymoon private beach cold towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't have any claim about your performance.
I have made the best experience in Burj Al Arab.
All of employee are moderate and kind to me, so I felt bery comfortable.
If I go Dubai again, I will stay in Burj Al Arab.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at the Burj for four nights and loved every minute if it. Much has been said about how over the top the hotel is but what really sets it apart is the service. Arriving way before check-in time, Private check-in was immediately done by Heart in our two-floored suite. This was much appreciated as there was no waiting time unlike other hotels that make tired guests wait for hours just to check-in. Heart was just fantastic as she proceeded to write down all the amenities and restaurants of the hotel per floor! The fabulous service continued throughout our stay. In Al Iwan restaurant, not only was the food delicious but Regina and the entire team were also very welcoming and were all smiles. Many thanks to Chito for the room service and our butlers for all the help. Amazing, amazing hotel staff who were all welcoming, helpful and just seemed so happy to work in the Burj Bathroom amenties were all 200ml Hermes bottles and perfume. For water, they have free unlimited Acqua Panna bottles. They also gave diffrent turn down gifts each night and complimentary snacks for the afternoon . If anything at this price point, i only wished that they prepared robes and slippers for my 5 year old daughter when we arrived like they do in Ritz and in Aman hotels. But this was really a minor issue and when i asked the items from our butler it was immediately delivered to our room. Facilities and the pools were likewise all great! We're hooked, we had so much fun and would use this hotel when we come back to Dubai!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cheska111
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Right from booking to check in and then checkout.. the feel was just awesome and luxury.. Hotel staff are very courteous and take the effort to make you feel that you are special guest. Surely recommend to stay at this luxurious hotel to pamper yourself and make yourself feel extra special...

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all I would like to say a big thank you to Manesh, the Butler who took care of me and my wife on the 10th floor. The service and care provided by him was absolutely outstanding and it was a pleasure to have him as a butler, truly someone who loves his job and is always willing to help.

What can I say? The rooms, the lobby, the pool, the restaurants, everything is simply amazing. If you’re seeking the finer things and you’re not concerned about the price, definitely stay here when you visit Dubai. We thought we had seen luxury hospitality before but nothing like this we could have ever imagined. The hotel is truly, ONE OF A KIND!

Trip type: Traveled on business
TristanDelmas, Hotel Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear elliottj835,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your wonderful experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the luxurious facilities and attentive service. Your kind words are highly appreciated, especially your recognition towards Manesh. My team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Burj Al Arab for another memorable experience.

Kind regards,
Tristan Delmas
Hotel Manager
Burj Al Arab

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

it was perfect - such a memorable Holiday - excellent breakfast, a lot of lunch Restaurants and perfect dinner Locations.
We have had a fantastic 3 bedroom Suite in the 21 th floor - perfect Service during our holiday

• Trip type: Traveled with family