$49
Hotels.com
JW Marriott Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$97
$82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$360
$270
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $467/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$254
$139
Hotels.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$153
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$129
$120
Movenpick.com
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$1,510
$162
Jumeirah.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$145
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
$478
$260
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $433/night.

5,027 results
All reviewsskyview barafternoon teapanoramic suiterolls roycebab al yamhermes toiletrieshigh teaculinary flightpersonal butlericonic hotelstar hotelbutler servicepillow menubirthday cakefloor to ceiling windowsprivate beachpure luxury
Reviewed March 16, 2008

I stayed at the burj for two nights as a present for my boyfriend.
Rooms - Out of this world, the amazing two story rooms complete with 2 bathrooms, living area, seperate bedroom, changing area and business centre can only be seen to be believed! Well worth the money.
Service - the only dissappointment I experienced staying here was the terible service. The butler came into our room 6 times within the first night making it very hard to relax. We had already been warned about the 'tipping' so we decided that we would only tip at the end of our stay. However it was clear that the butler was not happy with this and became very rude. We asked for some wine glasses and were told that there were glasses in the bar- tumblers! In short not exactly 7* service.
I would not let this put you off as the rooms and building are unmissible in my view!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
6  Thank young_coupleSCOTLAND
Reviewed March 6, 2008

I turn 40 at The Burj. It was amazing all the way around! They start by picking you up at the airport and taking you to the front of the customs and imigration lines. When we got outside I was given roses as we steped into the car. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a line of staff members giving us cold towels, figs and drinks. The suites are just wonderful. It's like a Trump building except this is the REAL thing. The "underwater" restaurant was very good and it's fun to go on the "submarine ride" to get there. We only stayed here 1 night before a trip to the Seyshelles but it was a great way to kick off a 40th birthday. A note.. I think you have to request the special airport pickup. It's totally worth it whatever it costs. If you're spending this much it's a drop in the bucket!

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled as a couple
5  Thank goodtrips01
Reviewed March 3, 2008

Don't want to sound boring and repetitive, but I have to say we had a wonderful 2 days here at the Burj, with very little to consider as a let down (apart from undercooked scallops, but that is personal taste!)

We arrived off our overnight flight, landing around 8.30am. Through simple customs and no visa requirements, we were transported in around half an hour to the Burj.

Soon we arrived to see this huge monolith looming fast, standing proudly at the end of its private road to an island at the edge of the sea. The doors were opened and we were whisked, leaving our luggage behind,up to the lobby where a fresh petal soaked hand towel awaited us. We were asked for our passport while we sat down for about 15 minutes. Then we were escorted by some 'executive', a most pleasant and informative young oriental lady, advising us of restaurants and items of interest around the hotel - a brief orientation.

We arrived at our suite, door ajar, where I saw a business desk, laptop, fax and printer. I assumed this is the check in desk of the whole floor. How stupid - this was part of our room, the mini business centre. Taken aback and very impressed I was asked to sit down while our butler (so posh now!) showed the good lady around with a glass of fresh OJ. I signed in, credit card imprinted, and then we were both being shown around fully. Again Allan, our Man, was informative, friendly, not obtrusive and arranged meals and Tea for us. I was shown the remote to control TV, door opening (with a CCTV through the TV), curtains et al.

Our suite was large and well presented. It had golden influences and a large chandelier hanging over the sweeping staircase to the 1st floor, but hey, it was fantastic!! Past the business area we had the mini bar and stools with complimentary expresso machine and water. Then the large sitting area with sweeping views of the World and sea. Large comfy sofas and 3 chairs around another writing desk and a small dinner table with 4 chairs, with fresh fruit each day. Night time came a knock on the door with a refreshing mousse and strawberry compote and biscuits. The second night we had cheese and biscuits! Also a downstairs, a loo and bidet the size of a small dining room at home perhaps! Plushly carpeted and very comfortable, this was a beauty of a floor.

Upstairs we had our hallway and to the left was the main bathroom, containing a large sunken jaccuzzi, walk in double shower, bidet and toilet, double large sink and sitting area. Biggest bathroom I have seen and well appointed and lots of Hermes freebies worth over a hundred pounds in all (including other extras). We had a treble wardrobe/closet and safe in the hallway and in the bedroom we had a large king size bed, a pillow menu of about 15 different pillows. Needless to say the wife put them to the test and the poor butler carried in them all with a pleasant smile, knowingly smiling at me! Curtains to the horizon were automaticaly controlled again. Lighting throughout was brilliant, with different ambient settings ranging form 1 to 5, depending on your mood and time of day.

As it happened it was my wifes birthday, and just before we went exploring there was a knock on the door. I buzzed them in to see 3 staff and a guitar wheeling in a birthday cake and card and a lovely bunch of flowers and vase. They very nicely sung Happy Birthday and another song about growing old together (and giving her the remote control - NEVER!)... Actually all very nice and poignant - unexpected pleasure, that made our day.

The lobby was swaithed in gold but I didn't find it especially tacky, the water fountaints and fish tanks either side were a nice colourful touch. The pool was nice though smaller than I expected, with beds to face the ocean. It was warm and sunny, though a bit hazy first and last thing. I had a wonderful Club sandwich and Potato wedges, all totally delicious and a mere snip at 30 pounds!

Dinner was a buffet restaurant downstairs (Bab Al Yam). Very pleasant altohugh not the most wonderful I have been to. Service was good as was the food. We had a cocktail each but at 60 pounds a head, we thought a bit overpriced. Remember where you are though and it makes it easier to pay for!

The butler was there when we wanted. He offered to swap some smaller bank notes for me, booked tea and dinner, gave advice, but as I said, he was there when we wanted, and didn't even hang around long enough for a tip (I will hunt him down later!).

Turn down was an experience with 3 staff turning up with a hoover and mop! All good, and the bed was lovely with 2 roses and a couple of goodies. Happy Birthday was again pronounced with much politeness before they went.

Have loved the 2 days here. Not intrusive or over the top, just in my view palatial luxury at a price, but worth paying for. Fantastic 6 star room, hotel, service, 5 star food if I am honest overall, but a very minor distraction to what was the best 2 days we have spent in a hotel - we will return!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
12  Thank Ian441672
Reviewed February 28, 2008

We stayed at the Burj for two nights towards the end of our honeymoon. Thank god we stayed two nights and not one, as we would have been leaving with a heavy heart. The rooms are excellent. 2 story suites, nothing left to the imagination. Oh yeah theceiling mirror in the bedroom got a good workout. Room service is stupidly priced. $83 australian for teriyaki chicken is way overpriced unless they are hand rearing the chickens from a young age in one of the suites.

The Jinsui restaurant is excellent. We went for lunch and stayed 3 hours and stuffed ourselves on the various food stations. Sashimi quality was some of the best I've had.

The staff are very friendly, but maybe just a bit over the top. on our first night, the first 3 hours we must have been interrupted at least 6 times. And on each occasion they expect a tip. Needless to say when I was speaking to one of them the next day, he was counting through a wad of US bills, which I assume was his tip money.

Overall the experience was excellent. We would definetly stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bizotraveller
Reviewed February 28, 2008

My wife and I spent three wonderful nights at the Burj on our way home from Abu Dhabi. We were spoilt by the well trained staff. Our butler and his helpers were polite and very helpful. My wife was taken ill during our last evening. (No fault of the hotel) I called room service at 2 am. The Butler sent a Paramedic within ten minutes. He was able to give my wife an injection and we were able to travel home
When we checked out I was suprised to be told there was no charge for the Paramedic. My wife was collected from our room by wheelchair. We were taken to the airport and met with another wheelchair. Well done the Burj!
I forgot to mention the food was very good. If you have time try eating in your room. Quite an experience.
We are pensioners but hope to return soon.
Colin from Devon UK.