5,379 results
All reviews skyview bar panoramic suite rolls royce bab al yam hermes toiletries sahn eddar personal butler iconic hotel luxurious hotel butler service pillow menu jumeirah beach hotel birthday cake pure luxury our honeymoon infinity pool private beach
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My wife and I decided to break up our flight from Europe with a couple of nights at the Burj Al Arab, part of the Jumeirah Group, rated as the World’s only 7 star hotel. This top of the line hotel appears to be full most of the time, proving there is demand for super luxury, whatever the price.

On arrival we were escorted to our two storey suite by an elegant Supervisor who took care of all the check in requirements in our fully equipped office in our suite. We were introduced to our butler, who offered to unpack our bags - what a great start. We climbed the stairs to our enormous bedroom that had floor to ceiling glass walls overlooking Dubai and the Gulf.

Words can hardly describe the opulence and comfort of this suite, the only problem was it was so outstanding we hardly left the room, sorry suite.

The property has many restaurants serving a wide variety of food and rare wines. We ate one night in the fusion Asian buffet (around $100 pp) excluding beverages. Although a buffet, many dishes were cooked to order and naturally the service was 7 star.

I believe that staying at a fine hotel can make a vacation even more memorable. Often long after I have forgotten the local sights, I still remember outstanding hotels and meals that usually are out of the ordinary.

Staying at Burj Al Arab is an experience I will long remember. Price deals can be found online from around $2000 per night. Iss it worth it? I will be talking about this hotel for a long time to come.... John Pond.

Room tip: Possibly one of the World's most expensive. An experience if you can afford it. Food exceptional. A never to be forgotten experience.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
15  Thank johnpond
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay in Burj Al Arab. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

We are delighted to read your great review following your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your overall experience including your arrival, the suite, the quality of service provided and your culinary experience in Junsui.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire hotel team, as I am certain that this will serve us as a source of inspiration to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back in Burj Al Arab.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I loved the room and the view and the service but that's it.
Pool is small and overcrowded.
Restaurants are bland and food is just normal.
The bar at the top with a view is only worth visiting for lunch because you cannot see out at night.

16  Thank reemo
Reviewed May 10, 2012

ummmmmmm,

where do i start from......................well i guess i could say this hotel was really like visiting another planet. it was simply OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!

The hotel is located on its own private island.
You walk in and are greeted by a few staff members smiling and offerring you refreshments yes right at the door. Thats typical middle eastern hospitality though. The lobby is a site to behold. Marble flooring with and impressive water feature casscading water up into the air.

It seemed to also be very quiet which is perfect if you wanted to have a relaxing peacful stay.
you are personally escorted to your room and are taught about all features .
Beautifully decorrated in classic quality furnishings.

The bathroom is all tiles and ceramics with gold leaf trimmings.
They had a selection of world famous purfumes and colognes to be used at your disposal.
The fridge was stocked with only the finest champagne
the view was like nothing else i ahve ever seen of the city and sea
I only spent one night here it was a stop over on my way to Beirut i wanted to experiance it just for a day and it BLEW MY MIND AWAY.

I could write about this hotel for hours.
I have stayed in some of the worlds best hotels but Burj Al Arab will forever be the number one hotel on my list.

I will say it was the most expensive hotel room i have ever stayed in till date but man was it worth it. I would encourage evry person to spend a night here just for the experiance.

Thank you so much for the incomparable service and hotel that is Burj Al Arab i will never forget my stay here for as long as i live.
Shouk ran

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
14  Thank Rock H
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your overall stay with us highlighting your arrival experience, your suite and the amenities provided.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that your experience with us was a memorable one. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in Burj Al Arab,

Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I can't imagine how anyone would give this hotel less than 5 stars, it's absolutely amazing. My husband and our two children (ages 3 and 4) stayed here in April 2012. They staff were amazing. They were so good with our kids and even sent them up mini robes and slippers. Before we leave they received nice teddy bears and toiletries set. The hotel would do anything for us. I am so glad that we paid the extra to go here, it was worth every penny!

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
8  Thank Vikki A

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your stay
with us. It also gives us great pleasure to know that the kids enjoyed their amenities.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very pleased to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back in Burj Al Arab,

Meanwhile please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

The hotel is amazing...especially the inside part..
In my opinion...the hotel appereance from the outside is not so special...but once you get in...you'll be fascinated...
The lovely lobby...aquariums on the both side...the fountains...
Generally very clean...good foods...
The staffs were friendly...
Well...It was a nice experience..Loved it...
So worth to do...