3,076 results
All reviewsthe club loungeblue jadepalm grillla baienew wingcaravan restaurantice popsjbr walkadult poolprivate beachswim up barkids clubrose petalspool staffbuilding workconstruction siteafternoon tea
Reviewed December 14, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel, especially the time spent in the Club Lounge. We had excellent service from the entire team and would recommend all our friends to stay at the hotel if they go to Dubai.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BSMIKE2014
Reviewed December 14, 2017

It’s hard to explain just how fabulous this hotel is as exceptional does not do it justice
The club class is to be highly recommended
The staff are friendly and engaging and the restaurants are to a very high standard
Although Dubai has much to offer it’s hard to extradite yourself out of this jewel of a hotel as it is both your accommodation and a holiday

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank MojacaAnne
Reviewed December 14, 2017

I am repeat offender at the awesome hotel that has a great beach for the weekends and an excellent spa. This team cannot do enough for you whther it's a work day or the weekend. The General Manager Richard and his team are second to none, you will not get a "hospitality" welcome but a genuine welcome from everyone. I want to the name the following staff in particular: Tek - who created me wonderful towel menagerie that made me smile even after a tough day of meetings. Shelby - with the magic hands who give proper therapeutic massages in the Spa and is a wonderful person too. On the beach: Mahesh for arranging my chairs just how I like them, Odette and Frank for being great to talk to and for all the tea! Rahjesh for being a constant presence at Breakfast, Dhanan for learning my breakfast routine in 2 days flat and anticipating from then on in. Inna an Jeddah for the great conversations and friendly smiles. Alvin - whom I did not see as I was not Club this time but still sent a present to my room - I'll see you soon I hope. It's well worth the premium if you are travelling for business on your own because you will NOT be lonely. I also saw the staff make huge efforts to celebrate birthdays and anniversarys and so it's good for that too. I hope to come home in January,

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Y6144ESheleng
Reviewed December 14, 2017

We stayed @ the Ritz Carlton Dubai for the first time : it was really a personal and warm welcome. Super staff, nothing was too much and we were pampered all the time. The Club Lounge has a great formule with 5 food presentations per day (special thanks to Vanila & Joanna for the fantastic service) Restaurant experience @ Splendido was a little bit of disapointment. Great (adult) pool and beach.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2017

We had a beautiful week in Dubai, Ritz-Carlton, beach and pool well kept, Restaurants offer a wide variety of different cultures, staff is super friendly and helpful, Anwar and Florence at the pool side, Chef Sezar and Harsh the waiter in Amasena are 100% dedicated to their guests. Do not hesitate to ask them and let explain Sezar about the recepy of his courses!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends