3,088 results
All reviewsthe club loungeblue jadepalm grillla baienew wingcaravan restaurantice popsjbr walkadult poolprivate beachswim up barkids clubrose petalspool staffbuilding workconstruction siteafternoon tea
Reviewed December 11, 2017

i stayed at Ritz Carlton,Dubai with my wife for her birthday celebration. it was a really good experience and we really enjoyed stay at this property. we experienced the unique service which we have never experienced in other hotels.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
1  Thank Allen X
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely perfect.
Stayed Club level overlooking the pool and beach. Fabulous room and facilities. Staff were wonderful and so friendly. Ate at the Palm Grille and the food was amazing. Perfect place for a winter break.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank ShulaWilliams
Reviewed December 9, 2017

This was a return visit to this property. Another very enjoyable stay.

Positives:
-I had requested an early checkin and was granted this - which was very much appreciated as I know its not guaranteed.
-Service was exceptional. All the staff I engaged with deserve a lot of credit!
-Room was very clean, great bathroom, very comfortable bed

Negatives:
-Minor point but I requested non-feather pillows (allergy) and just never got them
-It's not really the hotel's fault, but the location is terrible in the evening for traffic. On two evenings we got stuck in almost standstill traffic just outside the hotel trying to get onto Sheikh Zayed road (the main road) - but acknowledge thats not the hotels fault, yet would be a consideration for future stays.
-Breakfast is great, but on all 3 mornings there were no available tables outside. I understand hotel was almost fully booked so not much can be done, but would have been nice to sit outside.

All in all a great stay. Excellent hotel. Would definitely recommend and return.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank icyoubaby
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

The second type I stay at this fabulous hotel. You always get even more than you expect.
From the doormen with their smile Ahmed the bell captain Taha Mohamed the Front Office Manager the General Manager Richard Collins all were extremely helpful . Rooms are extremely confortable with all the amenities you would need. The breakfast is sumptuous with all the varieties you expect.
When they knew about the birthday of my wife they offered us a bottle of champagne and a cake. Extremely refined touch.definitely a highly recommended hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank George Nader El... B
Reviewed December 9, 2017

The hotel club has average food compared to other luxury hotels. Staff are polite but not really focussed on the individual Too many people in club lounge - no table to eat at On beach there are so many events in other areas it is not the place to come to relax . The constant afternoon of "heavy beating of beach disco music" is not acceptable

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
2  Thank simonbrayshaw
RC_Dubai_Management, Director of Food and Beverage at The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear simonbrayshaw,

Thank you for your staying with us and sharing your valuable feedback.

Please allow me to express my sincere apologies that your experience was not up to your expectations. At The Ritz-Carlton we pride ourselves on offering only the best quality, and are passionate about creating meaningful memories for our guests.
I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our club lounge facilities and food offerings, will definitely look into it.
Please do let me know at your next visit and I will be very pleased to handle your reservation and turn your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Yours sincerely,