“Great hotel ,but with a few minor faults”

The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai
Ranked #51 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
london u.k.
“Great hotel ,but with a few minor faults”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

The hotels location is perfect, beautiful beach and a nice area ( the walk) that has many different resturant choices.The service is so good that sometimes you think its too much. But the room electronic keys keep deactivating so much you dont see that anywhere else, it gets quite annyoing, and charging aed 100 daily for internet is ridiculous.

1 Thank marv7081

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (403)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed at this lovely hotel ten days, my husband, daughter and her husband. Never have we had such a service than in this lovely hotel by the Jumeira beach. First moment we arrived we were wellcomed by the entrance with a warm smile and that continued all over the hotel and the beach and garden area early in the morning and late at night. We did not even have to make a wish than there was somebody already to ask what we needed. We have stayde in five other five star hotels in Dubai before this and cannot compare with this. The rooms were nice and we understood that as the new part will be ready soon they will be even nicer. Fortunately the personal will be the same.
This once again proved that by giving the best service you can make your customers so happy that they will return, like we definately again next Christmas season.
The location by the beach and The Walk on the other side is just perfect.
The Spa was also very good and the treatments we had were exellent.
The only little negative was the quality of food in the Club Lounche in the 6th floor, which we all thought was not as good as in the other hotels nearby. But even there the service was very friendly.

Marbella, Spain
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Wow, what a great hotel! We stayed on club level for 9 days over Christmas. Beautiful Christmas decoration, fantastic and friendly staff. Compared to other hotels in Dubai you really feel that the Ritz Carlton is true, classic luxury and the others are just about the "bling". The pool which was heated was a great place to spend lazy days, the beach is beautiful as well. All in all a truly great hotel with very attentive staff. My 6 year old son loved it as well, everyone was so kind and attentive to children, they make everybody feel welcome and at home. When we were leaving there was a misunderstanding about a late check out which the staff handled very well and gave us another room until we left. We shall be back!

1 Thank Eatthemeat
Miami, Florida
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Close to the metro station, the hotel is located in the marina, you can walk around easly, there are tons of restaurants around , beautiful view , it has a private beach, and tennis court.The buffet breakfast its really good,and the food from the restaurant its delicious. It's small hotel, compared with the Atlantis (I was there too ).The zone is pretty and save.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It was our first visit to Dubai and one of my friends told me about this hotel The Ritz-Carlton Dubai. He said that it is the best place for a couple to stay in there. I’m so glad that I found it is true. The room we had was very comfortable and I spent such a nice time there with my wife. I can clearly say that I lived up to my expectations there.
The hotel is located at a wonderful spot and the view from our room was so much attractive and my wife was so fascinated about the scenery of the golden beach and sea. The staff was also very friendly and supportive. There is no doubt that they try to make the place like our own home to visitors. Ask for higher floor or club rooms, they are perfect and you can enjoy club facilities all day. Room service was good and the culinary delight was so much adorable. We had a great evening at Splendido and I would say that the food was excellent. If you get a chance to stay there, you should not miss that.

If you go to Dubai I recommend Ritz is the best place to stay.

Room Tip: Good for couples!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Frank S
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I have stayed at the Ritz Dubai twice, once with my parents in 2009 and by myself on a personal trip this last November. I've stayed at the Ritz in New York, Paris and in Puerto Rico and the experience is always the same, great rooms, great service and awesome food. This Ritz is no exception!

The management quickly helped me resolve a transportation problem, for which I was very grateful! Checking in and out was a breeze and the food is awesome here! I'll definitely be going back!

Room Tip: Be sure to try the Amaseena Restaurant, its amazing!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Stephanie C
New York
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This was our first trip to Dubai and it was awesome! Our room wasn't brand new, but it was very comfortable and made us feel like we were at home. The view from the room was beautiful and the service was top notch! The staff was attentive, kind and quick to respond. I really felt like they would have done anything that we asked them to do. I would go back and I would recommend that anyone traveling in Dubai stay at the Ritz while they are there!

Room Tip: Don't miss the Arabic buffet at Amaseena!