Lowest prices for your stay
$76
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$86
Free cancellation until 10/01/21
Trip.com
$66
Hotels.com$76
Travelocity$76
travelup.com$117
2,854 results
All reviews lamcy plaza oud metha bur dubai the main hotel house keeping rooftop pool excellent hotel housekeeping staff excellent stay special thanks taha fountain mr brunch indian concierge taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I would like to say that the service from this hotel and from Ramesh Chinnasamy were excellent. All accomodations were immaculate. The man who took care of our room and needs, Ramesh Chinnasamy, was very kind and respectful, and had a great smile constantly while working and speaking with me. He took great pride in his work and in particular his work for the hotel. If you need a great place to stay and is in a safe area, with plenty of resturants, this is the place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank A E
meppinger, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear A E,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai. I am truly excited to learn that you enjoyed your stay and especially the efficient and courteous assistance you have received from Ramesh. He will be delighted to learn of your feedback and we truly value your loyalty and can’t wait to welcome you back hopefully in the very near future!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We were looking to have a memorable family holiday in Dubai and with 3 young children ( 1, 6 & 8), we were looking for a very comfortable, clean and conveniently located serviced hotel apartment. I have never booked for an hotel online before and was not quite sure whether I should believe the positive comments received for this hotel on tripadvisor. They met my very high expectations during our 8 night stay - right from meeting us at the airport, our stay at the apartments, check out and transfer back to the airport. The apartments are adjacent to the hotel ( a minute walk) and they have their own heated pool at the top + simple gym. There is a mini super market next door which was very convenient. Lamcy Shoping Mall is a walking distance and they have great bargains. The Children's City is nearby and the girls had a lot of fun at the Dolphinarium and the activities at the park. Access to Dubai Mall and Jumeirah beach was convenient with the free daily hotel shuttle service.
The apartment was on the 6th floor and very quiet.They cleaned up the room and made up the beds every day, even got a small welcome cake for our anniversary celebration. The staff were awesome, very polite, always eager to help.

We enjoyed our stay at Moevenpick

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Charles N

Dear Charles N,

I am very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai and I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn that you and your entire family have enjoyed your apartment, with all of its amenities, and our location close to many attractions. Thank you also for your kind comments in regard to our service and I am pleased that you had a memorable time in Dubai.
We truly value your feedback and can’t wait to welcome you back the next time you travel to Dubai.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stayed for 5 nights at this hotel last week - impressed with the service standards,overall ambience,staff courtesy,F&B - almost everything !! Also convenient location for moving around ! Highly recommended for anyone who is ready to pay a slight premium for a superior experience !!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank aroop_chat

Dear aroop_chat,

Many thanks for your review of your experience with us at the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai. We are very pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and especially our service provided by all our team members. We will certainly share your feedback with all of them and they will be delighted to see that their hard work has been noticed.

We are looking forward in welcoming you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I have stayed in many hotels in Dubai as I travel a lot on business but none of them compare to Moevenpick Bur!
The Moevenpick Bur hotel is comfortable and quiet, extremely close to the airport and offer 5* luxury.
The pool is located on the top floor and again, isn't over crowded but quite peaceful.
The food in the hotel is exceptional, especially the breakfast/lunch buffet.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and decorated well.
The service above all is what makes this hotel such a pleasure to stay in...from the minute you check in to the minute you leave, the staff can't do enough for you. An exceptionally well run hotel.

Room tip: Club Exec/Suite - private breakfast on the 4th floor and early bird drinks between 5pm - 7pm
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank VICTORIA S

Dear VICTORIA S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay at the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai on TripAdvisor.

We are so humbled by your kind comment regarding your recent stay with us and we are glad that our team members assisted you with full attention during your stay. We will certainly share your comment with our teams and we truly value your loyalty and will look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

An ok hotel, near healthcare Dubai. Clean and friendly with a Starbucks next door. Unfortunately the adjoining nightclub results in noisy nights for the hotel rooms. Management tries to put you away from the noise, but sadly not always possible.

Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank 631georgeg
meppinger, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear George G,

Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the location near Healthcare City and American Hospital, and the service provided during your stay. However, while being delighted to read of your positive experience I am disappointed to learn that you have experienced inconveniences during your stay. I truly like to apologize for these inconveniences and I only wish that I had been made aware of this issue earlier so that appropriate action could have been taken before your departure. Please contact me directly before you plan your next travel to Dubai and I will be more then pleased assisting you with your booking arrangements (markus.eppinger@moevenpick.com). I look forward to the opportunity in welcoming you back hopefully in the very near future.