Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$122
Trip.com
$1,906
$191
$1,338
$1,225
1,020 results
All reviewsbank streetantique bazaartwo metro stationskhalid binindian restaurantal fahidimeena bazaargreen linespg membersuper markethotel is locatedenglish pubtravel deskbusy roadthe hotel staffbreakfast spreadcomfortable stay
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I had stayed at this hotel from 3rd to 8th June 2012 along with my wife. As the hotel is located close to the metro station, it is well connected. The rooms are comfortable with all the basic things in place. The staff is also courteous. I had requested for a late 3 pm checkout and I was entertained without any fuss.

Just one unpleasant incident on 6th June (my marriage anniversary date): On getting back to the hotel in the evening, I was welcomed by a note in the room that asked me to contact the hotel staff immediately. On seeing this, I got a little worried and called the reception from the room phone immediately. Though I was asked to come to the reception, I insisted that some background be given. While the receptionist told me that he will find out and call back, I did not receive any call back. As we were already worried by now, we called again and were told that the on duty manager wanted to speak with us. I went to the reception and the on duty manager told me that the big plastic tray from the room was missing. Though I felt insulted and embarrassed, I informed the on duty manager that the house keeping staff took the tray with them while cleaning the room in the morning. I also told the on duty manager that he should have checked with the staff before alleging. I also told him how the note in the room made me and my wife worried. On this, the on duty manager proudly told not to worry as we were staying with the Four Points, Sheraton.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rukansha J
FPSBurDubai, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Dear Rukansha J,

Thank you very much for the feedback about your stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai

I am happy to learn that you have appreciated the facilities at the hotel, comfort of our rooms and services.

I have taken note of your comment regarding the missing tray. I am contacting you directly in this regards.

We look forward to welcome you back during your next visit and assure you of our best service at all times.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Well the rooms of the hotel are big and spacious but the hotel is small. Not much activity within the Hotel. The quality of bed was very 5 starish and bathrooms roomy and clean. Size of the room was good especially the corner room. Liked the Indian food at the restaurant. The best part of the hotel is it is very much at the center of the city and walking distance from the Metro rail station and shopping mall Burjuman. Many Indian & Lebanese restaurants nearby the hotel.

Room Tip: Take the corner room if you need more space
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank prashdolls
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear prashdolls,

It gives us great pleasure that you had chosen the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai for your stay. Thank you for your words of appreciation and your feedback about the stay.

At the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai Hotel, we always strive to walk that extra mile to ensure a comfortable and relaxed stay. Our Location is an added advantage and has access to the nearest metro station making guests comfortable to move around the city.

Make sure you keep an eye on our Facebook page as it has all the latest happenings in the hotel.

We certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel almost everytime I visit Dubai and I enjoy staying there as they have everything I need and more. The local is in their business district but is in the main city so most of the attraction landmarks are close you this location. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Hadi H
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear Hadi H,

Thank you for sharing with us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

Your recognition of our product, customization & service is appreciated by the entire team.

It is our endeavor to provide our guests with the highest levels of service & comfort to make their stay truly memorable. The hotel is located in the heart of city is convenient for both business and leisure.

Thank you once again for your recognition & looking forward to the pleasures of your continued visits.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel has lovely rooms and the sleep quality here is 5 star.The beds are soft and comfy, the service very good and the location of the hotel quite good with the metro about 300 metres away.Breakfast was good, and the aircons work like a dream.Will stay here again if ever I go back to Dubai(which will be in winter the nex time around!).Only negative here is that our amenities in the room were not replaced but I do think the guy that was suppsed to do so simply forgot as the rest was ship shape.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Dear Annali,

At the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai Hotel, we believe in a value for money proposition for our guests and always strive to walk that extra mile to ensure a comfortable and relaxed stay. Our Location is an added advantage and has access to the nearest metro station making guests comfortable to move around the city. I am also happy to learn that you have appreciated the facilities at the hotel, comfort of our rooms. The appreciation for the hotel team shall be conveyed for the efforts towards your great stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We found the hotel to be most relaxing. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. The food was just amazing and the beds were extremely comfortable with the rooms being spotless. A decent sized bathroom with a bath was also a bonus. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay of 4 nights in the Hotel.

Room Tip: We weren't too concerned about the view as we had the most amazing service and sleep and that was all that counted for us.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny G
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Dear Jenny G,

At the Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai Hotel, we believe in a value for money proposition for our guests and always strive to walk that extra mile to ensure a comfortable and relaxed stay. I am also happy to learn that you have appreciated the facilities at the hotel, comfort of our rooms. The appreciation for the hotel team shall be conveyed for the efforts towards your great stay.