“Good hotel”

Ranked #183 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai
“Good hotel”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

A very good hotel, service is nice. Location is just near airport.
Good hotel for the Money. There is a shuttle bus WHO drive you from hotel to airport. Housekeeping people is exellent.
I prefere this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to read your positive comments about our hotel and will make sure to share them with our team.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Director of Front Office

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Kabul
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel over fifty times and am always very pleased with the welcome I get from all of the staff. They are very knowledgeable and provide a fantastic service, nothing is too much trouble for them and all requests are dealt with straight away. I always reccommend this hotel to friends that are either staying in Dubai or just passing through.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Gingewarne
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is great to read that you are enjoying your stay with us every time.

I will share your comments with our staff, to acknowledge their good work.

Thanks again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I had a 7 hour layover so I thought I can sleep a little. For the 5 hours that I stayed at the hotel, I did not get more than 60 minutes of sleep. I was put in one of the worse rooms noise wise, and I could hear the "Meeting" at 11 at night next door. I did not complain because that would have meant stress and waste of time on top of not getting any sleep.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I was very disappointed to hear your comments about the noise disturbance form the room next door. We do have a Duty Manager on duty 24 hours a day, and I would have hoped that they would have been able to make your stay more enjoyable by making arrangements at that same time. However I do understand your concern regarding not wanting the extra hassle in the middle of the night. Nevertheless, I have still discussed this with my team, to see how we can avoid such situation in the future.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope that we would still be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stay at the Millenium Airport Hotel in Dubai about every other month. The service is exceptional and the hotel has been doing a lot to improve on its amenities. The internet is quick enough to get some work done and call home, the new pool is fantastic, and the hotel is adding more facilities (including a new lobby and a new pool bar with swim-to-service. I always enjoy my stay at the Millennium, and it is VERY nice being only a few minutes drive from Dubai Airport.

Room Tip: Choose a pool view!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you for the nice review. We are indeed working a lot on making improvements to our facilities and services and it is nice to see that recognized.

I will make sure to share your comments also with my team.

Thanks again and hope to see you return to our hotel in the near future.

plymouth, devon, uk
Reviewed September 11, 2013

No power in the "Power sockets" in the room, air conditioning didnt work, bath too slippery without a mat to stand on, whilst having a shower, internet was non existent, burger was cold (room service). First & Last time I will stay here and will make sure friends and family know that too.

3 Thank RusandPip
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I was personally quite concerned about your comments.

Investigating this, I have not been able to find any records of such incidents being highlighted to my team from any of our guests. Hence I have sent you a message to find out more details about this incidents and look forward to your response.

We are constantly trying to improve our facilities and service and hence I am very interested to learn more about your experience at our hotel.

I look forward to your reply.

baroda
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we stayed here for a day on our stopover in dubai,the hotel is close to the airport and a very huge property with a good pool ,and the connecting rooms are good and comfortable but the drawback is nothing is at walking distance so have to take a taxi,the restaurent serves indian cusine but food is avaerage,there are other better choices of hotels in the city.

Room Tip: take pool facing rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I have noted your positive comments about our facilities. Our hotel is indeed located very close to the airport and major attractions are not walking distance to our hotel. However we do have a Metro station walking distance to the hotel, and most parts of Dubai are only a a short taxi ride from the hotel.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and I hope that your review will be helpful for other travelers.

Accra, Ghana
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Im currently at the millenium airport hotel and im loving it. Staff are friendly.internet rates r outta d roof but I guess its the entire country n the bathrooms could be prettier but other than that I think its a good place to stay while in dubai....room service also gets a star for being prompt and polite.

• Stayed August 2013
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for the positive comments about our service.

Yes, we do charge for Internet, however we do offer different packages, of which some include Internet also. So please feel free to check online or with our Reservations regarding Internet inclusive rates, when you are looking to return.

Thanks again for your review and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.