Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel(Dubai)
1,878 results
All reviewsbiggles barcactus jacksnew wingfree shuttleirish villagebetween flightssuperior roomshort stayroom was largeswimming poolnice poollong flightshuttle servicemetro stationchecking inearly checkbalu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stay at the Millenium Airport Hotel in Dubai about every other month. The service is exceptional and the hotel has been doing a lot to improve on its amenities. The internet is quick enough to get some work done and call home, the new pool is fantastic, and the hotel is adding more facilities (including a new lobby and a new pool bar with swim-to-service. I always enjoy my stay at the Millennium, and it is VERY nice being only a few minutes drive from Dubai Airport.

Room Tip: Choose a pool view!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you for the nice review. We are indeed working a lot on making improvements to our facilities and services and it is nice to see that recognized.

I will make sure to share your comments also with my team.

Thanks again and hope to see you return to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

No power in the "Power sockets" in the room, air conditioning didnt work, bath too slippery without a mat to stand on, whilst having a shower, internet was non existent, burger was cold (room service). First & Last time I will stay here and will make sure friends and family know that too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank RusandPip
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I was personally quite concerned about your comments.

Investigating this, I have not been able to find any records of such incidents being highlighted to my team from any of our guests. Hence I have sent you a message to find out more details about this incidents and look forward to your response.

We are constantly trying to improve our facilities and service and hence I am very interested to learn more about your experience at our hotel.

I look forward to your reply.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

we stayed here for a day on our stopover in dubai,the hotel is close to the airport and a very huge property with a good pool ,and the connecting rooms are good and comfortable but the drawback is nothing is at walking distance so have to take a taxi,the restaurent serves indian cusine but food is avaerage,there are other better choices of hotels in the city.

Room Tip: take pool facing rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I have noted your positive comments about our facilities. Our hotel is indeed located very close to the airport and major attractions are not walking distance to our hotel. However we do have a Metro station walking distance to the hotel, and most parts of Dubai are only a a short taxi ride from the hotel.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and I hope that your review will be helpful for other travelers.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Im currently at the millenium airport hotel and im loving it. Staff are friendly.internet rates r outta d roof but I guess its the entire country n the bathrooms could be prettier but other than that I think its a good place to stay while in dubai....room service also gets a star for being prompt and polite.

• Stayed: August 2013
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and for the positive comments about our service.

Yes, we do charge for Internet, however we do offer different packages, of which some include Internet also. So please feel free to check online or with our Reservations regarding Internet inclusive rates, when you are looking to return.

Thanks again for your review and I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had to transit through Dubai for nine hours, and my company sent me to the Millennium. I wish I had spent the night on a couch in the airport.

The hotel had some good qualities. It was clean, close to the airport, had an airport shuttle, and had polite staff. But there was one issue that made me regret staying here.

With just seven hours in the hotel, my only goals were a quick bite in a restaurant and six hours of sleep. However, the restaurants were either above my budget or louder than Spinal Tap. The pub, in fact, was having karaoke night. Dinner while hearing alcohol-filled Brits screeching "Don't Stop Believin" at ear-piercing volume? Less than ideal.

My room was better, but being close to the first floor I could still hear music from the festivities below. Especially the bass thumps.

If you have priorities other than sleep and relaxation, this could be your hotel. Otherwise, other options would be better.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank SleeperAwakened
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. it is very important for us to learn from your comments, and as such, I will discuss your comments with the rest of our management team, so that we may implement improvements in future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.