We spent 4 days in this lovely hotel in our honeymoon trip, and we couldn't have choosen better option in Dubai. It's a great hotel, with 3 big pools, a spa, several goods restaurants (we tryed the arabian and a asian) with really good food. The breakfast was excelent also, with lots of options - fruits, breads, meat, rice, everything you could imagine. They gave us a club room, so we have acess to a diferent breakfast, a complimentary cocktail before dinner. In our room everyday we had a surprise, some kindness. The staff is wonderfull, all of them always with a smile, with a kind word to you.
A really good experience, we would try to go back someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai