Been meaning to get around to writing my review since I returned. I know it;s now a few months on since my visit, but I just feel I have to tell everybody how wonderful this place really is.
Went to Dubai with my fiance and our 5 year old son for 6 nights and all of us loved it. My son keeps asking when we are going back. There wasn't many kids for him to play with but the waiters and pool staff always took the time to make a fuss of him and give him free ice cream. He also loved the kiddies 'Penguin Club' and although he was the only child there at times, he had great fun with the staff.
The standard of food was excellent, always plenty, however, my son who's quite a picky eater struggled to find things he liked. We did dine in the italian restaurant one night and this was awesome, my son loved the pizza.
When we were there the main pool was being refurbished and was out of use, which I did think would spoil our stay a little. But the other infinity pool was so good and had excellent views of the beach and the sea, I didn't mind at all.
Our room was on the 3rd floor, at the end of the corridor and was really quiet. Having taken a peek in the other rooms when they were being cleaned, our room was twice the size in comparison. The one thing I loved about the rooms was the luxurious carpet, it was such a nice change from cold tiled floors on other holidays.
Don't let any of the negative remarks put you off booking Le Meridien. I can't understand how anyone could fault this place. The only down side of the holiday is the fact that every other hotel has been and will probably continue to be rubbush in comparison.
All in the all this hotel was amazing. Everything was 5 star and I can't wait to go back for longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai