As soon as we arrived at the Royal Meridian, Dubai, we knew it was going to be an amazing holiday. We stayed for 12 nights in a Tower Suite in September - and loved every minute! The hotel was amazing, the service was better than any I've ever experienced, and the weather was 39-40 deg c every day!
When we were travelling to the hotel, we were a little worried as there is builiding work everywhere you look.... but it wasn't a problem at all.... as soon as you enter the hotel grounds you don't even know it's there, however, just as we were leaving (sept 16th) they were starting to build a new pool at the hotel, so i'm not sure what kind of disruption that will cause.
the food in every restaurant was really, really great...our favourite was "Fusion" - which is a blend of Thai, Malaysian and Indonesian - it was fabulous (we went twice!) Also, the guys in Satchmos Bar were really nice too! Infact ... I can't remember opening a door, pouring a drink, or anything like that while i was there... the service is that great!
the pools are really really nice - and there are pool attendants who come round withdrinks, water sprays and cold towels... which are much needed as it's so hot.
Wild wadi's water park is one to visit...but beware on the rapid ride as the water jets are quite strong and i nearly lost my bikini! also, the shopping is good if you go to one of the many malls... the best one in my opinion is the burjuman (about 30 mins in a taxi from the hotel)
all in all - i would give this holiday an 11 out of 10... i loved every minute - and would go back tomorrow if i could. Have a great time! Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions, and for pics
Oh PS - if you are staying in one of the tower rooms - get your butler to come and run you one of the spa treatment baths in your room - it worked out about £8 a time and they are amazing... you get rose petals and everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai