My fiance and I spent a week from the 17/06/09 at the hotel . We have been to Dubia before but this hotel excelled our expectations. All credit to Edoardo Giuntoli and his fine team consisting of Cynthia Soares . As we are looking to have our wedding in 2011 they were very gracious and helpful in allowing us to see the rooms and we also had a wedding planner to help us. We were fortunate to have a upgrade to a Tower room and on our first night a card and a bottle of champange was brought to our room congratulating me on my recent graduation ( the reason for the holiday )
The rooms were outstanding and the service impeccable, the drinks were expensive so we ventured out once or twice.
It was a holiday of a lifetime and hopefully I can persuade my parents that apart from the heat it really is heaven on earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai