My husband, myself & a group of friends stayed at Le Royal Meridien Spa in November 2008 to celebrate a friend’s 40th birthday. From the moment we walked through the door at 2:00am we were greeted by the most courteous & welcoming staff which was much appreciated in view of the long flight. & journey we had.
We had originally booked Deluxe Sea Views however we were upgraded free of charge to the Tower Suite. We were also provided with chocolates & champagne while booking in! A butler carried our cases & showed us up to our rooms & upon opening the door to our room....... what a FANTASTIC surprise!!!
ROOM – FIRST CLASS :
1) The HUGEST king size bed I have ever seen!
2) The most GORGEOUS bathroom with a HUGE bath, separate shower, & bidet
3) Slippers & totally luxurious bath robes provided
4) HUGE flat screen TV
5) First class sea view & balcony
CUSTOMER SERVICE – FIRST CLASS
1) Free wine or beer, canopies, newspapers provided every night!
2) Beds turned down every night & chocolates left on your pillow
3) Rooms cleaned immaculately every day
4) Clean towels & bedding provided every day
5) Excellent supply of top quality toiletries provided every day
6) Tea, coffee making facilities with excellent range of tea provided
7) Fresh fruit provided daily
8) As my husband played golf most days, I was personally escorted by one of the breakfast staff to my favourite table located on the balcony which had a stunning sea view & also an excellent view of the Atlantis Hotel & Al Burg hotel
9) Room service addressed you by your name & asked how you were every time you phoned them
10) Many pool attendants were present at each of the 3 pools & carried your towel to your sun bed of choice & laid out your towel on the sun bed. I hasten to add that the sun beds are of top quality!
11) The pool attendants provided free cold flannels & sorbets between 12:00 – 2:30 pm each day
12) All the hotel staff were very professional, kind & could not do enough to ensure you had the best holiday
THE RESORT – FIRST CLASS
Overall, the resort totally exceeded our expectations!
The size of the resort is huge & very pretty and the hotel staff can take you round the grounds on a buggy if you wish!
The resort is very clean & has its own private beach with beautiful soft golden sand & sun beds supplied
There are many restaurants to choose from inside & out with an excellent choice & range of food to choose from
HOTEL & HOLIDAY SUMMARY
The quality of personal service received throughout our stay was second to none.
Le Royal Meridien Spa is by far the best place I have ever stayed – I did not want to go home so I am determined to go back !
TOTALLY highly recommended! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai