Just a few words to express mine and my partner appreciation for a wonderful stay at le royal meridian. I have visited dubai several times but this was a first for my partner, i have always stayed in different hotels on the beach and in Ras Al Khaimer. I have to say customer care and attention to detail in my experience is always perfect in dubai.
We were offered an upgrade to club room which we declined however we were then offered it free so accepted! :-) we had paid for sea view but with the upgrade we had a side sea view and although we did overlook some building work it didn't affect the holiday as was too hot to sit on the balcony anyway! i would suggest if you don't want to be near building work then dubai may not be the place to visit as it is all around and ongoing. The free drinks 6 - 8pm were great as my only moan is the cost of alcohol in ALL dubai hotels.... £7 for pint of lager isn't great! but the free early evening drinks made up for this. my suggestion would be if you enjoy 2 or 3 alcoholic drinks at night then even to pay for the upgrade you will save money.
I can't mention any staff member by name as EVERYONE from front of house to cleaner to lifeguard to bar staff to security to porters and all those I've missed are a credit to the company. British hoteliers and b&b owners - many of you could learn a lot from a few days here on how paying customers should be treated!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and my only comment is 'can someone turn the temperature of the sea down a bit it's too hot! :-) '
bateaux dubai boat cruise great, the sand dune drive was fun as ever and food on this trip excellent, the gold souk and abra ride were great too. the metro is cheap and spotless and a must do too. We ate on ' the walk' and also in madinat Jumeirah in 'meat co' the food in Rhodes restaurant in hotel was fab too. The dubai mall fountains should not be missed and my only suggestion would be if you want to go up bur Khalifa then book a few days before you want to go as we were unable to get tickets between 3pm and 9 pm for following day.
overall a fab holiday at a fab hotel with fab staff! We will be back and I have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai