We stayed here for ten nights in june and what an amazing holiday it was from the beginning we booked a half board room and upon arrival was upgraded to the tower which included free soft drinks and cakes. After half an hour in our room we received complementary champagne as it was a special occasion and the next day a birthday cake. All of the staff were brilliant especially room service and reception. We ate in Maya, Rhodes 2010, Geales, and both the Italian and pizzeria all of these were brilliant however we preferred Maya and Rhodes 2010 and ate here several times both the service and food was outstanding.
We look forward to returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai