I can highly recommend this hotel. We had a fantastic stay from start to finish. We booked with Virgin holidays and got a great deal. A private car was waiting for us at the airport, a 35 mins journey to the hotel and a very warm welcome on arrival, with a refreshing drink and cold hand towel. Checking is was easy and we also received a fabulous upgrade to a Tower room on the 14th floor this was a wonderful surprise. The rooms are worth upgrading to and would do with no hesitation on our return journey. They are large and the beds extremely comfortable. Great views from all sides of the beach and city.
All toiletries provided and re filled each day Shampoos, conditioner, soap, shower gel, mouth wash, tooth brush, cotton buds, needle and thread, nail files, cotton wool, razors, tissues and moisturiser. Towelling robes, slippers and a salon power style hair dryer I took mine and never used it. Plus all the rooms have english plugs, so no need to take adapters. Its worth knowing instead of adding all of these to your luggage allowance. ( Not sure if this is the same in every room)
The pool and beach area's are great with plenty of comfy sun beds & towels. You can also get a ride via a golf buggy if you don't want to walk. Free Frozen non alcoholic shots during the day and cold hand towels all add to the extra service touches.
We took the half board option as the idea of the holiday was to just chill out. We weren't worried about going out each night and thankfully there were so many options and good restaurants to choose from. The brasserie was really good with lots of choice, food theme nights and open until 11pm. We also went in Maya which has a great atmosphere. Breakfast covers everything you might want to eat - from full english to lovely fruit and cereal and is open until 10.30am
I'd gone for my Birthday and received a beautiful cake and card from the Manager really nice surprise. Thank you…
We only had one issue whilst we were there and that was in our bathroom with the water one night, we phoned down and it was fixed immediately. The day after the manager rang and asked if all was OK - then sent a bottle of sparking wine up to apologise. The sign and strength of a great organisation is how well you fix things that go wrong. This was customer delight.
The best part about this hotel is its people. All of them go out of there way to help make your stay memorable. They are such hard working happy professionals, whether its the concierge service, Reception, the restaurant & bars, room services and the great guys outside arranging transport all wonderful people.
Just want to thank Eddy on reception for getting my phone for me I'd left it in the room once we'd checked out. Life saver!
Great experience we will be coming back later in the year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai