Stopover on the way back from Aus to the UK.
Deluxe Sea View room 809 was excellent other than the toilet flush that was a small button set in the wall that would have been too stiff fir an older person to operate.
We were on half board terms and the Buffet Breakfasts and Dinner were both excellent and we sat outside for both.
Had lunch on day two at the Arabic Restaurant in the gardens for 150D.
Had a trip to the Emirates Mall but all of Dubai struck me as a bit soulless and I won't be rushing back. As a stopover it was good but very expensive at the New Year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai