Fabulous hotel. We'll trained, professional, helpful staff who were really on the ball. Lovely large sprawling gardens beautifully kept with 3 big pools within the grounds.
Gardens spread down to the beach. Loads of umbrellas and palm trees for shade. Play areas for children and pools were thoughtfully designed for children and babies too with shade in the pools. Beach volleyball, football on the lawns, play area for little ones, table tennis in the grounds - Something for everyone. Beach is lovely. Every area under watchful eye of security and staff. Ice, water. cold towels, spray water and ice sorbets handed out though out the day. Rooms are being upgraded but notwithstanding are still fine. International breakfast buffet was good. We'll equipped gym with personal trainer.
Would recommend the Mexican restaurant which has just been built and is fab. One thing to note - definitely request a pool facing room if you're in the main building unless you don't mind looking out the front of the hotel with the main road, car park, aircon plant. We swapped ours whilst there. There's a new main tower but the rooms there were significantly more (£1000 more on our package over 9 days). Centrally located and if you get the metro to Dubai mall or emirates mall take a taxi to the metro £2 because the heat makes any walking a challenge.
Hotel arranges transfers - the Lexus is much less than the BMW - we tried both. Nice to be picked up after a long flight and sped through to start your luxurious stay.
Would return and recommend to anyone wanting a hassle free relaxing stay in the sun. Just the ticket!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai