Following a great stay at the LRM in 2012, I was really excited to return towards the end of May for a 8 night stay. I wasn't disappointed and the hotel was even better than last year.
This year I went with a friend and we decided that we would book a hotel car from the airport to the hotel. A beautiful 4x4 awaited us with a complimentary bottle of cold water, a cold towel and a newspaper. Within 30 minutes we at the hotel and it never felt like I had been away.
At it was early morning, the room wasn't ready, but I hadn't expected it to be. We received a complimentary light breakfast which was greatly appreciated after our overnight flight.
We had rooms on the 9th floor with spectacular views and it was particularly nice to be remembered by the member of staff who took me to my room.
The rooms at the LRM are very well equipped and cleaned to a high standard. The bed was so comfortable - so much so I overslept on the first night. I did have a slight maintenance issue in the bathroom, but this was resolved immediately and I received a follow up call to check it had been dealt with to my satisfaction.
The food at the LRM is great with plenty of variety. Breakfast in the Brasserie sets you up for the day, but during our stay we also ate at Maya, the Pizzeria and Shades. We also had drinks at the Pool Bar and the Piano Bar.
I particularly liked the addition of Shades and used it almost daily. Some friends who joined us for a meal also enjoyed it very much. It has a great variety of food and I particularly liked the Appetizers.
The grounds are maintained to a very high standard and even though the hotel was very busy, you never felt as if it was overcrowded. It was great to be able to cool off from the heat (40oC + everyday) in one of the three swimming pools and the nice touches of cold towels, water spray and ice slushes were greatly appreciated.
Overall a fantastic stay and I hope to be able to return to the LRM to celebrate my 30th Birthday next June.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai