Dubai is a wonderful place to go and if you have never been before you must put it on your bucket list.
The Hotel is simply wonderful from start to finish. The experience that lasted for 3 nights was first class from the minute we were greeted by the concierge and then the baggage guys. They called you taxis if required and notified the drivers as to your destination.
The reception staff were first class, Multi-lingual and nothing was too much trouble whether they were from India, Canada, South Africa, Egypt in fact all ports north, south, east and west.
The hotel rooms were most comfortable with all the facilities, including tea and coffee maker, complimentary water and of course the obligatory fridge containing nuts, biscuits, wine and beers. Room service was available if required. Our Hotel room no 202 overlooking the pools and with a terrific sea view had a large king bed and a small double.
The restaurant for the breakfast was simply fantastic for a 5 star hotel. Continental, fry up, cereal, toast, you name it, they provided food to your taste and satisfaction. Fruit in abundance, yoghurts freshly squeezed and prepared, tea, coffee juice and many other combinations to suit your taste buds.
The hotel is licensed and has a Chinese and Italian restaurants served by extremely attentive staff again Multi-National and English speaking. Beautifully attired, smart in appearance and all immaculately dressed.
The hotel has a private beach, with lifeguards on duty during the day. There are beach bars in the hotel grounds which again are licensed and serve all the drinks under the sun. They even provide waiter service should you require. Sun beds available with canopies available to protect you from the sun.
The hotel is next to the Barasti bar, which apparently if one of the busiest bars in the world. Some people complained about the noise but to be honest from our room which overlooked the Barasti it was not too bad, and after a few cocktails who cared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a 1,200 m sandy beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is located in Jumeirah. This 5-star luxury resort has several swimming pools situated amidst lush gardens and 5 dining and entertainment venues. Featuring a classic chic décor, Le Meridien rooms are air-conditioned. Each room offers free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. They all offer panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf or Dubai's skyline. All our sea-facing rooms have recently been sound-proofed in order to ensure our guests have a relaxing stay. Leisure facilities at the Mina Seyahi include a water sports centre and Club Mina fitness centre. Younger guests can enjoy Le Meridien Family Club which offers activities programme, beach games as well as 2 separate and shaded kids' pools. Guests can enjoy a wide range of international classic and hearty dishes at the Latest Recipe. Horizon offers casual snacks and cocktails by the pool. Gourmet by Kcal offers a variety of healthy dishes in an entirely gluten-free kitchen. For more upbeat evening, Barasti Bar offers live entertainment. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is a 10-minute drive from Emirates Golf Course. Mall of The Emirates is 8 km from the resort and Dubai International Airport is 31 km away. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina