Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,479 results
All reviewsbarasti barwestin hotellatest recipesea viewbarista bara city view roomprivate beachhalf boardblue orangeclub roombeach barkids clubcold towelsfantastic hotelinfinity poollife guardsafternoon tea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have returned from a nine night stay at the hotel two weeks ago. I have to say it has been a wonderful experience from the moment we checked in. Check in took less than ten minutes. We were greeted with cold towels, drink and dates. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. Thanks to Earl who took us to our room and showed us around, he has genuinely been friendly and helpful and thanks also to Farook at concierge who was always there to help and advice.
We booked a deluxe sea view room and I am so glad we did. The views were absolutely amazing, to wake up to that view each morning was breathtaking! With the palm and The Atlantis directly in front of you, Dubai Marina and Burj Al Arab it just couldnt get any better. Particularly at sunset the view was amazing! Our room was a good sized room and the decor was very nice and modern. With a good sized balcony. The decor throughout the hotel is very modern.
The hotel is immaculately clean, loved breakfast each morning their was such a huge variety of foods and staff were so welcoming. We ate once at the Barasti Bar food was nice and the location on the beach was perfect! Although hotel food and drinks were quite pricey! Marina walk is only two minutes from the hotel in a taxi and we often ate there and JBR walk, but that was very expensive and food wasnt great! The location of the hotel is quite central and it is easy to get to the Marina walk and JBR walk in a taxi.
The private beach was very clean and once again wonderful views. Due to the heat I was not able to make full use of the beach, I wish I hadnt gone in August as the heat was unbearable at times! The grounds were huge and very beautiful I loved going for walks when it was cool.
Loved the infinity pool and the views from it, however my only complaint would be the construction work that commenced outside the pool during our stay. It did spoil the view from the pool! Had it not been for that then I would say this hotel was outstanding!
Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! I will definatley stay here again If I get the chance. The views alone are enough to make me want to return to the hotel.
It has been an amazing holiday!

Room Tip: I would definately recommend the deluxe sea view room as the views were amazing!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Saima C,
Thank you for giving us your feedback about your very recent stay with us at Le Méridien Mina Seyahi!
I am delighted to hear that you generally enjoyed your stay and especially the view from your room, as well as the private pool & beach facilities, which is always appreciated by our guests.
It is especially nice to hear that all our associates made you feel welcome and at ease, which is something that we always strive for.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

my daughter and I arrived at the hotel in the early hours of the morning. door staff opened car doors for us and took our bags up to our room. on arrival we had been upgraded to a corner room with a large balcony which was beautiful and really spacious. coffee machine was a bonus and staff came round every evening to ask if you needed any extra coffee or mill and always gave us a couple of chocolates. every member of staff is polite and courteous, they get taxis for you, open doors for you, even race you to the lift to press the button for you. staff at breakfast were quick to serve you with orange juice and coffee and there was a very wide range of breakfasts on offer. I found out on day three that pork sausage and bacon were at the back of the restaurant, I assume being a Muslim country with Muslim guests they don't put pork products on show. pools were great, plenty of towels available from the towel hut, I felt like I was treated like royalty for 5 days. the only negative comment is that the mini bar in the room is far too expensive, around six pound for a can of coke. we took a trip to the supermarket opposite the hotel and stocked up for twenty pence a can. never heard any noise from barasti next door. will definitely return when I've saved some more pennies.

Room Tip: sea view rooms have a balcony
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was our second stay in Dubai and it proved to be a hassle free, restful and relaxing 7 days. The hotel lived up to its 5 star status. The staff are friendly and courteous and no request, however trivial is too much trouble for them. We had a deluxe sea view room on the 6th floor and this enabled us to have a magnificent view of the grounds, beach and the Gulf. The sunsets were particularly beautiful. Our room was very clean with a very large and comfortable bed. The breakfasts are excellent with a choice and variety of food that caters for all tastes. The hotel is well appointed for visits to the Marina, the Dubai and Emirates Malls. Taxis are cheap and the Concierge will have a taxi at the entrance within minutes of a request being made. We lok forward to a return visit soon.

Room Tip: Choose a sea view room they are well worth the extra for the balcony and the views of the Palm and the sunsets.

Dear Thomas R,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us.
It is always great to read when guests enjoyed our facilities as much as you seem to have and I am delighted that you liked your Deluxe Seaview room as well as our breakfast offer.
It is especially great to see that our associates assisted you in making your stay as it should be.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel really special. The hotel is stunning and very grand. The staff are so friendly and helpful. I would like to say a big thanks to door/concierge staff Farook, Chris and Philip these guys were wonderful. Our room was very clean with big comfy beds and chocolate were left in our room every evening. Breakfast is amazing with so much to choose from. The beach is to die for. I cant wait to come back

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have just returned from an 11 night stay with our children (aged 8 & 4). The hotel, it's services and staff were all first class. We had booked a land view room, but were upgraded to a sea view room on the first floor. We had read complaints about the noise but heard nothing that disturbed our sleep. The room was large, clean and comfortable, with complimentary water and newspapers provided on a daily basis. We had free wifi (although the room wifi went after a week we were able to use the lobby wifi from our room).

We stayed on a B&B basis and the breakfasts were great, both in terms of quality and atmosphere. Sometimes breakfasts in hotels can be like cattle markets, here you are shown to a table, the restaurant was never too busy, and there is a wide range of choice, including pork sausages and bacon and Kellogg's variety packs for the kids which you can request from the waiters.

The hotel shares facilities with its neighbour, the Westin. The pools are very good, with a high quality children's pool, which is under a canopy. The pools are chilled and very clean. There are numerous lifeguards and the other pool staff are also very friendly and helpful. My only negative comment is that the lifeguards are a bit risk averse and didn't like the kids jumping into the pool too much.

We ate out every night, and you can access low cost family friendly restaurants in the shopping malls, most nights we went to the Marina Mall which was a £2 taxi ride away.

There is a supermarket across the road from the hotel which had cheap water, soft drinks etc.

Without exception, the staff were first class. The concierge service was excellent, the guys doing the taxi management were great, reception were both friendly and efficient. The beach was lovely and the sea warm.

You can spend a lot of money there, drinks at the bar were expensive, but equally you don't have to spend a lot, it's a matter of choice really.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hotel, and would absolutely return.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pwa001

Dear pwa001,
I am delighted to hear that you generally enjoyed your stay and especially our breakfast spread in our Latest Recipe Restaurant as well as the pool and beach facilities.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back later in the year!