Hotel's lovely, rooms are spacious and spotless. Free wireless is sporadic. Staff are friendly but poorly trained, often forgetting part of an order and extremely slow due probably to being expected to take entire orders by memory rather than writing things down. Breakfast OK but not five star with exception of some fantastic unusual bread and pastries. Sitting outside you have to dodge the crows flying around the tables pooing and stealing scraps.
Pool bar service friendly but again poorly organised. Ordered a greek salad, waited half an hour and received a bowl with a few pieces of pepper, some cucumber, a bit of feta cheese and some limp lettuce. Sent it back, waited another fifteen mins and they returned it unchanged. Sent it back a second time and finally came back with something resembling what was described on the menu. (although not sure why there was lettuce in a Greek salad at all!).
Music from Barasti bar is unbelievably loud and intrusive when you're trying to sleep (and we usually love loud music). Food in Barasti good for a beach bar but unfortunately served by apathetic or even surly staff. Last night of holiday had no hot water, staff kindly made a room available for us to shower but when we returned the key asking if we could hold it till the next day as we were checking out at 6.45am and couldnt take the chance of being unable to shower, we were told there was no need as the water would definitely be fixed. True to form we woke up at 6am unable to shower as no water and had to demand money off the bill.
All of this would have been perhaps a little more understandable had it been a four star hotel. Its a real shame as the place is lovely and with better management and staff training could easily be a five star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a 1,200 m sandy beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is located in Jumeirah. This 5-star luxury resort has several swimming pools situated amidst lush gardens and 5 dining and entertainment venues. Featuring a classic chic décor, Le Meridien rooms are air-conditioned. Each room offers free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. They all offer panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf or Dubai's skyline. All our sea-facing rooms have recently been sound-proofed in order to ensure our guests have a relaxing stay. Leisure facilities at the Mina Seyahi include a water sports centre and Club Mina fitness centre. Younger guests can enjoy Le Meridien Family Club which offers activities programme, beach games as well as 2 separate and shaded kids' pools. Guests can enjoy a wide range of international classic and hearty dishes at the Latest Recipe. Horizon offers casual snacks and cocktails by the pool. Gourmet by Kcal offers a variety of healthy dishes in an entirely gluten-free kitchen. For more upbeat evening, Barasti Bar offers live entertainment. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is a 10-minute drive from Emirates Golf Course. Mall of The Emirates is 8 km from the resort and Dubai International Airport is 31 km away. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina