Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$272
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
$357
$294
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$240
$191
$1,338
$1,225
2,497 results
All reviewsbarasti barwestin hotellatest recipesea viewbarista bara city view roomprivate beachhalf boardblue orangeclub roombeach barkids clubcold towelsfantastic hotelinfinity poollife guardsafternoon tea
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stayed at Le Meridien for just one night, in a Club Room. The hotel is looking great after its refurbishment and offers a much more intimate atmosphere than some of its larger neighbours. The club lounge has amazing views and a lovely terrace, unfortunately, it is closed at weekends so club benefits were served in the main areas of the hotel and felt a bit dumbed down. We did have some problems with our room which meant that we didn't get a great nights sleep, but this was handled very well by the front desk next morning. Breakfast had a great fresh selection of food, but the wait staff, although cheerful, seemed a bit disorganised. As others have said the hotel does suffer from severe noise from barasti, which is owned by the hotel and obviously is a bit of a cash cow. The hotel beach also suffers from constant jet ski noise, so not the place to come if you want a relaxing peaceful beach break at weekends. Strangely, the rooms have a coffee machine but no kettle, so although tea is supplied you have to call for hot water which is an inconvenience. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I would return, but perhaps not at the weekend when Barasti and the jet skis are in full swing.

Room Tip: At weekends you might want a city view room which are a bit quieter!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Davidob,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent experience and I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay, especially the breakfast at Latest Recipe and the hotel's intimate atmosphere.

I am sorry to hear that you have been disturbed by the noise would like to apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope that you enjoyed your time in Dubai either way and that we will be able to welcome you in the future!

Stewart Selbie

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed here September 2012 and found it absolutely wonderful - LOVED the beach especially. Can't wait to return. Only small criticism is that we found some of the male beach staff quite rude - we were challenged for proof of being hotel guests several times, wonder if they have a problem with non-guests sneaking in to the beach?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear AMMDublin,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you have generally enjoyed your stay in the hotel and especially enjoyed the beach

I am sorry to hear that you felt that some of the beach staff was unpleasant when asking you a proof of being hotel guests. We do have several accesses to the beach through the resort, and this is a way to ensure our guest privacy and tranquility.

Please rest assured that I have passed on your comments to our associates and management team in our continuous endeavor to improve the services to our guest.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Just returned from a trip to the hotel and have to say that service, food and the standard of the hotel were all excellent. However the popular Barasti bar on the beach was incredibly noisy on the 3 weekend nights. The hotel could not do anything about this but did move us to a room further away from the bar which was appreciated. I'd recommend the hotel but beware of the potential for sea view rooms to be noisy on weekends. However it is the perfect location if you want to party at the Barasti Bar!!!

Room Tip: Choose City View if noise bothers you
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wendyboston
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear wendyboston,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience, despite the fact that you had to move to another room.

It is great to read that our associates were able to make you feel welcome during your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

As a family of 5 we went on this Dubai holiday in the hieght of summer, besides the blister on the back of my leg I really enjoyed the atmosphere and food. The hotel offered food and drink chargeable to our rooms, however the only bad thing was that children could also charge items to the room wether it be cake, meals or BEER. Besides that only bad point the hotel in my opinion is an 8/10.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Samuel K
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Samuel K,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Resort and I hope that you also liked our private beach connected to the hotel, despite the extreme heat of Dubai's summer.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The first time I went to Dubai was in 2008 and I can only really remember the brilliant infinity pool the hotel possessed and it's lovely location. However, my family had booked to stay here again for the three of us and my additional friend. We arrived at the hotel at around 11 at night, Dubai time, to a hotel that, quite literally, looked abandoned. When entering reception, we were told they had relocated us to the Fairmont on the Palm (a lovely hotel) as refurbishment had not been completed, as predicted. We were all perfectly happy with the Fairmont, not forced to pay any additional charges as this hotel was more expensive than Le Meridien, and had a delightful holiday. We were slightly annoyed however, that the hotel's situation had not been explained to us before our arrival or to our travel consultant, who had organised this vacation for us. It is slightly uncomfortable arriving at night and then being told you aren't staying at the hotel you thought you were! After our travel consultant spoke with the management of Le Meridien, they offered us (a very nice) free meal at the hotel. Only, when we arrived we were taken next door to the Westin (another beautiful hotel) for our buffet meal. It's was slightly annoying as, yet again, we were not aware of what was happening. We fully appreciate Le Meridien's kind gesture of the meal at the Westin and their arrangement for our stay at the Fairmont, though our opinions of the hotel have definitely depreciated.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Emma R
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Emma R,

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent experience.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience as we were not able to operate the hotel on a full iventory when you arrived.

Stewart Selbie