2,742 results
All reviews barasti bar westin hotel latest recipe barista bar sea view a city view room blue orange private beach half board club room beach bar kids club fantastic hotel life guards infinity pool palm island sun loungers
Reviewed January 26, 2013

i had stayed previously at the Westin Mina Seyahi the sister property and had booked this property for the night of the 7th January 2013. To my surprise it was the first night that they had opened, They had upgraded me to a club room as was one of the first guests in the refurbished property. I was given complimentary tray of chocolates and 2 welcome cards :) The reception staff were very professional upon arrival was given cold towels and drinks. The breakfast was amazing had a huge variety, really enjoyed the executive lounge as well, had beautiful views of the palm and burj al arab from the lounge, The only drawback to why did not give 5/5 rating is the sizes of the rooms, Compared to the Westin rooms it is way smaller, besides room size the service was excellent, were a few glitches which may be overlooked as was the first night of re opening and the staff were really trying to do there best.Would definitely return. Thanks to Shalini Gurjar at the front desk who took care of all the minor problems and handled all in a very professional manner.

2  Thank ERT786
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear ERT786,

thank you for your great feedback as one of our frist guests in our newly renovated Le Meridien Mina Seyahi!

I am delighted to read that you generally enjoyed your stay with us and especially that our associates managed to make you feel welcome along the way.

Le Meridien Club Lounge truly offers some of the most stunning views Dubai has to offer and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had the pleasure of a two night stay at this hotel to break the journey from Perth Australia to the UK. This was the best thing we could have done. Firstly it had the effect of negating the jet lag from such a long inbound flight,but secondly it gave us an insight into the fabulous Jumeira Beach resort.
This is a five star hotel and it shows. They have service level nailed down at this hotel. The building is modern and spotlessly clean and they appear to have a wiiling memeber of staff at every turn. The pool and beach areas are plush and manicured and again staff to handle every need. It would be impossible to drown here as there was at least six lifesavers in view at any given time. The private beach was clinically clean and the sea clear and clean.
The breakfast was to die for with too much choice if there is such a thing. The food was excellent. The management attention to their guests well being went beyond the extra mile.
The bedrooms were plush and well thought out with everything one might need ie hairdryer, iron, a bank of IT connections phone in the bathroom, bath, shower etc. The bed was huge and extremely soft with duvet and lots of pillows.
We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. Dubai is not cheap, but some things are worth paying for. I would avoid June to September unless you enjoy high humidity and being incinerated, but January was most pleasant. There may be other hotels that are just as good but I doubt they could better this one. We will be going back!

Room tip: Rooms facing the sea are quieter as the others tend to overlook the main thoroughfare which is under construction at the moment. However, they are considerate builders and the double glazing tends to muffle any traffic noise.
2  Thank Philip B

Dear Philip B,

thank you for giving us your feedback about your recent stay with us earlier this month.

It certainly is a long trip from end of the world to another and many of our guests break up their journey with a Dubai Stopover.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and beach facilities as well as our breakfast buffet in Latest Recipe Restaurant.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you for a longer period next time.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My mother and I returned from stay at the Le Meridian Mina Seyahi We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel newly renovated hotel.The room was great, everything was new and tastefully decorated. Upon check in we learnt that they just open the hotel a week ago. The bed in the was extremely comfortable with all new linen our balcony and bedroom with tables and chairs to sit on. The ocean view is really only a peep of the ocean but I don't think you could go wrong with any of the rooms here as they all appear to have balconies either over the pool area and street or towards the oceant. You are not bang up against any other hotel so should get good light into the rooms and corridor.
The staff was also great and very friendly on the front desk and the restaurant especially I would like to mention Shalini she does her job with full passion you will always see her smiling either its day or night, and she can easily turn your negative thought to positive way of thinking . There was never a wait at the desk to talk to anyone.
They were doing a little finishing work around the hotel (some tiling and painting) but nothing to interfere with our stay, accept last night coming from their club outside
Overall the whole hotel with all the feel that was really nice. It is a few blocks from the beach but still very central for restaurants and shopping and there is a bus stop right outside. I highly recommend a stay here.

6  Thank lina m
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear lina m,

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us as one of our first guests in our newly renovated Le Meridien Mina Seyahi.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Resort and I hope that you also liked our private beach connected to the hotel. Most of our Ocean View Rooms indeed have a balcony and have one of the most undisturbed views of the sea, our beach and The Palm Jumeirah.

It is great to read that Shalini in Latest Recipe Restaurant was able to make you feel welcome and that our Front Office associates met your requirements.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I can't speak highly enough about this hotel, from the moment we got there we were treated like royalty. The staff are so friendly and helpful in every way.

The hotel room itself was the definition of comfort and class and so were the grounds and pool.

Breakfast was amazing with so much selection, anything you fancy for breakfast was there along with fantastic coffee and a selection of fresh fruits.

Barasti Bar was quality and to have it on the doorstep was a complete bonus.

In the sun bathing area was quality aswell with comfy seating coupled with a stunning view and a lovely beach.

The location seemed a bit off the map on first impression but in fact turned out to be ideal so don't let that be one of the factors to dwell on if your cosidering this hotel.

Thats it from me, thanks to the staff for helping to make our week the most enjoyable ever. Much love...

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Gerard M

Dear Gerard M,

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay with us and I am delighted to hear that ou enjoyed your experience during your time in the Resort.

Our private beach with the adjoining Barasti Bar is certainly a favourite amongst many of our guests and I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to our newly renovated interior in the near future!

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We have now been twice to this hotel the first was a 4 day break the second a ten day holiday and I am still not tired of this hotel or Dubai itself. The meet and greet was friendly and informative. The hotel foyer is spacious, spotless and welcoming. The staff can't do enough for you. There is plenty of choice in the restaurants. Our room both times was a corner suite luxurious and the views fabulous. With 5 or 6 swimming pools you can pick from your spoilt for choice! The garden staff knew by your 1st day where you liked your sunbirds and how many towels they would be ready and waiting for you each morning already set up What service! I'd go back tomorrow if I could!

Date of stay: May 2012
5  Thank Tricia P

Dear Tricia P,

thank you for your feedback about your previous stays with us.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back so that you can experience our new look and discover our new hotel experience.