My Boyfriend and I stayed at the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, Dubai in October 2007 for his 21st Birthday and loved every second!
From check in to check out we had an amazing time and no complaints what so ever.
The rooms were spacious with comfortable beds and a nice sized balcony, we had a sea view room and could see Palm Island being built up (which looked strange as it is like seeing diggers in the middle of the sea) saying this it did not spoil the view in the slightest. Looking to the right from the balcony you see the figure of the Burj. And to the left loads of beautiful boats and endless sea line. The bathroom was a very good size, with complimentary toiletries. The rooms were very clean with the towels changed daily. Complimentary slippers and dressing gown for your stay. I must say I loved the Harribo sweets left on your pillow every day too! Ha.
Breakfast was included in the deal and we were not disappointed. There was a great selection of food available. Pancakes are highly recommended.
The beach was lovely and clean. Plenty of sun beds available. Waiters coming round offering drinks (I believe food too although we never ordered any) which were much needed in the heat! The pool area did seem to be busier however there were plenty of sun beds on the grass. The pool was freezing!! But very refreshing and the swim up bar was defiantly something we took advantage of.
Cabs from the hotel were very quick as I do believe there is a very small taxi rank like place on the hotel premises. Cabs were very cheap; we paid about £20 for one from the airport to the hotel.
We packed so much in to our trip, one of the most enjoyable things was the Desert Safari, and it’s a must!!! It’s brilliant! The dune bashing was scary but enjoyable, watching the sun set over the dunes was a great experience and not to be missed, the food was good too with load to choose from, even for me and I’m a fussy eater. This trip is a must! But the best thing we did by far was go to the Madinat Jumeirah Hotel to eat in a Chinese restaurant called Zheng He’s. We had to get a water taxi through the water way and the views were what I can only describe as breathtaking and amazing! The Food was the best that I have ever tasted. There was entertainment from a stand in the middle of the water way with singers performing a range of soft songs. If you can go there please do, its not that expensive but it worth every single penny! You will also get a spectacular view of the Burj.
I can not recommend this hotel enough! We are already thinking about returning there this year and can not wait! Please do not hesitate in booking this hotel, it might not be a 7* hotel but its brilliant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a 1,200 m sandy beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is located in Jumeirah. This 5-star luxury resort has several swimming pools situated amidst lush gardens and 5 dining and entertainment venues. Featuring a classic chic décor, Le Meridien rooms are air-conditioned. Each room offers free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. They all offer panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf or Dubai's skyline. All our sea-facing rooms have recently been sound-proofed in order to ensure our guests have a relaxing stay. Leisure facilities at the Mina Seyahi include a water sports centre and Club Mina fitness centre. Younger guests can enjoy Le Meridien Family Club which offers activities programme, beach games as well as 2 separate and shaded kids' pools. Guests can enjoy a wide range of international classic and hearty dishes at the Latest Recipe. Horizon offers casual snacks and cocktails by the pool. Gourmet by Kcal offers a variety of healthy dishes in an entirely gluten-free kitchen. For more upbeat evening, Barasti Bar offers live entertainment. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is a 10-minute drive from Emirates Golf Course. Mall of The Emirates is 8 km from the resort and Dubai International Airport is 31 km away. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina