We are a family of 5 and have just returned from a week at thie hotel. The weather was certainly constant - 44 degrees every day but we were able to manage by going out early and late in the day. The other reason we had such a lovely holiday was the excellent care and attention of the people who work at the hotel. The reception staff were full of advice as was the young lady who helped organise our outings. Our rooms were clean and we had an adjoining door which suited a young family well. We had a fabulous view of the sea. However the very best part of the hotel and the part which we all found to be a highlight of our holiday was the staff in The Waves Restaurant. Nothing was ever too much trouble and no request was refused. The food itself was plentiful and delicious. Thanks very much to everyone particularly Jenny, Iqbal and Raymond but to all whose names I can't remember/did not find out ie scottish chef!
If there were areas to develop then we did find that:
The TV reception was sometimes variable:
The bathroom might benefit from a walk-in shower or maybe a general updating.
These were small things however which hardly made any impact on our enjoyment. We would certainly not hesitate to return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a 1,200 m sandy beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi is located in Jumeirah. This 5-star luxury resort has several swimming pools situated amidst lush gardens and 5 dining and entertainment venues. Featuring a classic chic décor, Le Meridien rooms are air-conditioned. Each room offers free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. They all offer panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf or Dubai's skyline. All our sea-facing rooms have recently been sound-proofed in order to ensure our guests have a relaxing stay. Leisure facilities at the Mina Seyahi include a water sports centre and Club Mina fitness centre. Younger guests can enjoy Le Meridien Family Club which offers activities programme, beach games as well as 2 separate and shaded kids' pools. Guests can enjoy a wide range of international classic and hearty dishes at the Latest Recipe. Horizon offers casual snacks and cocktails by the pool. Gourmet by Kcal offers a variety of healthy dishes in an entirely gluten-free kitchen. For more upbeat evening, Barasti Bar offers live entertainment. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is a 10-minute drive from Emirates Golf Course. Mall of The Emirates is 8 km from the resort and Dubai International Airport is 31 km away. Mina Seyahi is a great choice for travellers interested in beaches, relaxation and food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina