“JLee”

Ramee International Hotel Dubai
Ranked #515 of 565 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed January 15, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ramee and a host of other hotels around Nasser Square in Dubai mainly cater to the interests of Russians who are not particularly rich. The rooms, toilets, lobby and bar are not something you would want to talk about back home. Price wise you may find other hotels near about who offer better quality of room and service at almost similar price.

Worst part was, there was hardly any place in the room to keep your luggage, not to mention that the room we stayed in was extremely shabby. Silver lining, they serve complimentary breakfast which is quite good.

Room Tip: Try another hotel before checking in here
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank Chandan144
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights in July. It was a nightmare from the time I stepped into the hotel, the room given to me did not have towels and TV was not working, room was not cleaned, etc. When I asked for the towels, I was told to wait until afternoon. Can't believe how this hotel is running without basic amenities. Finally I was moved into another room. Hitting the nail on the coffin, was when I checked out from the hotel after 4 days of agony and nightmare experience. The front desk gave me the final bill with exorbitant rates, when I asked why the rates have changed since I booked with different rate, I was told that the rate change everyday and I have to pay this now. When I argued that they cannot charge me more than the rate for which I have booked, the front office manager (Promod) went the extra mile to threaten me that he knows how to extract the money from my credit card which I had used for the booking. When I told them this is a crime and would be reported to the police and the hotel management, he smiled that he has enough contacts and he will manage it.

Plz dont ever venture into this hotel by mistake and lose your money. Plz dont use your credit card in this hotel.

Subash

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank subashv
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Had to stay at a hotel going out at the end of October and this was a last minute availability since it was some sort of local holiday and everything was booked. I used the hotel for the night to sleep. The hotel is seedy and dirty. The room I stayed in was not clean, the AC did work and had live wires exposed in the bathroom, hanging out from the aspirator close to the shower. Do not use this hotel, there is no room for improvement, the facility should be demolished.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms, I had the good one and was horrible.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank AXH
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I booked this hotel via Expedia since it provided complimentary airport shuttle on Expedia's website. To my disappointment Expedia refused to honour the contract and despite my emails and calls to both Expedia and the hotel I still had to take a cab to and fro the airport. Although the expedia website stated that WiFi is available but payable it wasn't so when I arrived. Hence I couldn't show the hotel the complimentary shuttle service on my computer that it's supposed to provide.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank silverfishy
Reviewed December 28, 2011

the location is Deira downtown; it is great. You have right there the train station Baniyas Square, walking distance to the gold market or gold souq and over all close to anything. the stuff is wonderfull; they are so nice and kind and always ready to help you out with any questions or concerns you might have; they make you feel at home for sure. Thanks to all of you guys, you are wonderful. as per the hotel I have to say is old building over all is not in a good shape, little water coming through the shower and some rooms can be smelly. But the worse is the noise. On the second or third floor is the african disco that makes shake the whole building and not one can sleep till the disco closes at 3am. More over at night as a man is very hard to get to the hotel as per the street in fromt to the hotel is packed with prostitutes that literary grab you and offer, where like or not, their services.

Room Tip: there is not better rooms
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank montanasinger
Reviewed June 8, 2011

You can find everything at this place. Located in a business place in bur dubai, this one is fully crowded with multiculteral happenings and attracts variety of people. I may not recommand this place for a serious business and family tourists but for sure a good place for a colourful lifestyle people.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business