Tripadvisor
Dubai
3,713 results
All reviews burj khalifa thai hospitality thai restaurant sheikh zayed road pool deck club floor bedroom suite metro station excellent hotel special thanks business trip free shuttle enjoyed my stay early check house keeping special mention salima
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The staff was always so hardworking no matter what and always with a smile. They truly go above and beyond for their guests. They have restaurants, gift shop, information, pool, gym, and spa. The rooms are always kept absolutely clean all the time and their service was extraordinary! Vasin was one of the staff members who was so amazingly helpful and friendly. The whole staff does so much for you that you donโ€™t have to ever worry about a thing. Everything was so excellent that even if I needed help with anything, they would rush to come fix the problem so quickly and help you in whatever way that they can. They treated you like royalty and their service is astonishing!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Prateek K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear RubenaBud,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed our services.

Thank you also for the recognition of our people who take the time to ensure every guest has an enjoyable stay. I am sure our entire team had the great pleasure of assisting you as much as you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back and I will pass on your kind words about your experience of Dusit Thani Dubai to all concerned colleagues.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here once previously (years ago) and found it a wonderful hotel - comfortable room and lovely staff - so returned here as it was close to my work event. Not only did the staff mention that I was a returning guest, they also upgraded me to a fabulous corner suite! Thank you to the GREAT manager Ms Shiny who was a delight to meet and checked me in and in my opinion the GREATEST manager ever. I wish I'd had longer to dine at Jones the Grocer or 24th St. Great location for holidaymakers who want to go to Dubai Mall, stroll and dine along Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard or the DIFC area. Stylish room, spotlessly clean, peaceful and great value - 10/10!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Prateek K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear W8715JHmichelh,

It gives us true joy when guests leave with fond memories of their experience with us. Being situated close to Dubai International Financial Center and also Dubai Mall we are a very popular hotel for both business trips and leisure pursuits alike and do accommodate to travelers specific needs.

At Dusit Thani Dubai we make sure our guests are taken good care of and are provided with top-class amenities and services to ensure that they leave the hotel with a smile and a memory to share on.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We dined at Jones The Grocer as a large group of ladies. The service was amazing at the restraint! Our server Angel was very knowledgeable about the menu and even assisted in wine pairing. The food was perfect and we would all definitely return.

Valet parking was non existent and no one was at the front entrance. Several of us had trouble with parking and drive around the hotel repeatedly until taking it upon ourselves to just take a space with no advisement of staff.

Dear Faith F,

What a true delight to know that your recent dining experience in Jones the Grocer was over the top! Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback and we hope that we may have the opportunity to delectably serve you well again.

Together with the rest of the team, we hope you visit us again.

Graciously Yours,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Excellent service served by outstanding people. They are very proactive and any issues are treated promptly without any delay and the breakfast was just awesome. The pastries prepared by Chef Ali was just wonderful. The cocktail prepared at the pool was suberb. I will stay again there.recommended.

Room tip: View to burj khalifa
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Prateek K, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear Kathleen1006,

Thank you for choosing Dusit Thani Dubai as your home away from home when in Dubai. I am sure our entire team had the great pleasure of assisting you, as much as you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Thank you for a wonderful stay. We arrived at 1:30am and were welcomed and offered an upgrade to the Dusit Suite with an adjoining room. What a wonderful surpise. The suite was very comfortable and spacious. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We left the hotel at 11pm to catch our plane. Checkout was easy. Thank you for a wonderful stay. This hotel will be our choice for our accommodation, if we return to Dubai in the future.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear robynw108,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback. It gives us immense joy in knowing that our guests leave the hotel with a smile and a memory to share on.

Your high recommendation of Dusit Thani Dubai is greatly appreciated.We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was delightful.

I am sure our entire team had the great pleasure of assisting you, as much as you enjoyed your stay with us.
Once again thank you so much for choosing Dusit Thani Dubai, it has been an immense pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.