“Beautiful”

Ranked #70 of 542 Hotels in Dubai
Dublin, Ireland
“Beautiful”
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here while attending a wedding, fabulous location beside everything. 5 minute walk to metro station which can bring you to the Dubai Mall, largest mall in the world which is located beside the tallest building in the word and many other sights to see. Wonderful experience , a must see...

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank lanzarote75
DusitThaniDubai, Public Relations Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Sawasdee Khrub Khun Lanzarote,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us when you were in Dubai for a wedding. We are delighted to know that your stay was a pleasant one. Our location is one of our advantages as we are close to many of the touristic destinations in Dubai. We do provide a complimentary shuttle service to Dubai Mall and we hope you had the chance to use this service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and in the meantime, we say Khob Khun Krub.

Kindest regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (494)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 16, 2012

stayed here last week , very nice hotel room 1312 .
great view of burj khalifa and mall , free bus to beach and mall at certain times
huge room with kitchen faciliites , big bedroom and nice shower facilities
bar was very expensive 73dhms for a bottle heineken and a wine singer in bar was ok
prefer to go to towers rotana long bar for cheaper alcohol and better atmosphere,
metro station is just down road , easy to use to go to marina or into town
enjoyed waterpark atalantis overall a good 8 day trip , superb flight with emirates
nice pool here with a good view of dubai
would stay here again , but probably better value elsewhere , like towers rotana for ambience etc . if going here you will like the service everyone is extremely helpful

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank 1boroboy
Sawasdee Khrub Khun MiddlesbroughBoroboy,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking time in letting us know of your experience. Our location indeed is one of our unique selling points and we enhance that in providing complimentary shuttle service to some of Dubai's touristic destinations. We are glad that you have avail of the service. Other advantage of our location is that it is so central that you can hop to other restaurants and bars within Sheikh Zayed Road and we realize that you have taken advantage of that.

Sorry to hear that you may have paid that much for a bottle of beer and as we value our guest comments, we have reconfirmed the price and we do sell half of the price you have mentioned for a bottle of beer. We try to be competitive in pricing to be at par within the hotels along Sheikh Zayed Road

The hotel is currently renovating and we look forward to having you back and experience the newly renovated rooms and suites. We trust that you will enjoy the new decor and ambiance yet enjoy the same Thai hospitality and service we are known for.

Khob Khun Khrub.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My boyfriend had a conference in Dubai and was staying at the Dusit Thani hotel. His birthday was on the Sunday, the day of the conference. I called the hotel and arranged to have a special birthday surprise for him. I asked the hotel if I could have a cake and bottle of something for him. They put me through to the right department and I spoke to someone very cheerful and extremely helpful. Her name was Bow. She told me she would make this happen. She very quickly sent me a range of things that could be arrange. I had chosen the rose petals to be placed on the bed in 3 heart shapes. One large heart and two smaller ones, and roses in the bath. I also chose a birthday cake and a bottle of wine. While my boyfriend was on the plane bow and the kitchen were making the cake.

I was so happy she was able to turn this around in such a short period of time. Bow emailed, called and text me. Her communication was fantastic. At one point we had problems with my card. Bow told me that if my card didn't work she would give me the rose petals and cake for free as she didn't want to be in the way of a relationship. I told Bow there was no way I wasn't going to pay her for doing such a great job. I wanted her line manager to know this as well.

My boyfriend arrived at 4am in the morning, they waited for him. When he was settled in his room they wheeled in a tray with the cake and bottle of wine. The guy even sang happy birthday to my boyfriend. My boyfriend was over whelmed and confused by all this. He then read the note on the bed which was from me. He called me and said it was the best birthday surprise he had ever received.

Bow was superb. Her efforts were unbelievable. She was able to pull something together within less than 12 hours (that was fantastic customer service). Her communication and rapid responses were spot on.

She was able to set the room up to a high standard, and was extremely polite and kind about it. The efforts of bringing the cake to my boyfriend when he arrived was going the extra mile. :)

A very happy girlfriend.

Room Tip: Good service
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank QoSheba
Sawasdee Khrub Khun QoSheba,

Khub Bow have always demonstrated an endearing love and care for our guests and the desire to wow every wish unspoken or otherwise. She just won Employee of the month for Front of the House and we are certain that you will be delighted to know that. Your recent experience and of the other guests made it easy for the steering committee to choose her.

More than anything else, we thank you for taking time to let us know how happy we made you and your partner. We thrive in knowing and in accomplishing tasks like these as we understand how busy our guests are in fulfilling the respective responsibilities of their careers.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you both in the hotel and in the meantime, we say Khob Khub Khrub once again.
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed November 4, 2012

i booked 4 nights, the hotel was very good, service and staff were excellent. i booked two bedrooms suite, the furniture was a lilttle bit old, the breakfast was good, the location was very good which is near the trade centre.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank smaani
DusitThaniDubai, Public Relations Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Sawasdee Khrub Khun Kamalasessoms,

Very delighted to know that you had an excellent stay with us and that you found our central location to be beneficial. We do offer complimentary shuttle service to Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and even Jumeirah Beach club and we hope you get to avail of this service on your next visit.

We strive to better our food quality and service in al our restaurants and our ladies and gentlemen will be glad to know that you had a great time dining with us. Deli is famous for our take-aways and fresh juices made in front of you to guarantee our guests such as yourself to receive nothing but the best.

Looking forward to being of service to you again on you next visit.

Khob Khun Khrub.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Very nice hotel! Excellent customer service and close to everything. The food at the hotel was very good at the California Restaurant, Thai restaurant and the cafe in the lobby. I really like that they can make fresh juices for you on the spot. Easy to catch a taxi to Dubai Mall. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kamalasessoms
DusitThaniDubai, Public Relations Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Sawasdee Khrub Khun Kamalasessoms,

There is no excuse to the fact that it took this while for us to comment on your review and we sincerely apologize. We certainly hope that is not too late to say "thank you" for choosing to stay with us and we are delighted to know that you are quite pleased with the hotel, the qulaity of our restaurants and that you enjoy the Thai hospitality with the service rendered to you by our Ladies and Gentlemen.

The location of the hotel is truly one of our gem as we are close to majority of the touristic destinations in Dubai. We do provide complimentary shuttle service to Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Jumeirah beach club and we hope you can use this facility on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back hopefully in the near future
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Often you find a good hotel where the staff are fabulous and caring for the first couple of days you are there and then the holes appear. Not so the Dusit Thani. I have been a long term visitor at the hotel and marvel a little more each day on the level of service and care that I receive from every member of staff that I have encountered. Valentino the Concierge is the most helpful and delightful concierge I have had the pleasure to meet, nothing is too much trouble and everything is done with a smile and I have to say the same for the staff in the deli which I will return to whenever I can they have made me so welcome. Try the Dusit Thani for care and service you won't find better.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sawasdee Khrub Khun Julie,

Sincere apologies if we failed to post a comment on your review of your recent stay with us and please accept our heartfelt thanks for choosing to stay with us. We are furthermore delighted knowing you enjoyed the consistency of the service provided to you. Val from our Concierge was quite happy to know that his service to you made a difference.

Thailand is known as the land of smiles and being a Thai hotel, we take pride in the ability to bring forth the warmth of the Thai hospitality that comes naturally to many of our ladies and gentlemen.

We look forward to welcoming you back and in the meantime, we say Khob Khun Khrub.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had a really nice time. Also they made me suprised by making my Birthday special by arranging cake.Good food.Good Location.The most hospitality that I got is warmth and care which provide from all of them.Thank you.

• Stayed October 2012
Sawasdee Khrub Khun Sakho,

Thank you for taking time in letting us know that you had an excellent stay with us and that we made you really happy on your birthday. We hopefully get to have that opportunity again, perhaps next year.

Being centrally located and is accessible to many interesting places is one of our unique points. We hope you enjoyed the complimentary shuttle service to Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates and Jumeirah Beach park as much as you have enjoyed our Food and Beverage outlets.

We look forward to having you back and enjoy the Thai hospitality Khun Sakho.

Khob khun khrub.