Dusit Thani Dubai
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$174
$123
$358
$294
Jumeirah.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$225
$189
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$337
$249
  • Pool
The H Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$92
$240
$191
$1,225
2,472 results
All reviewsburj khalifathai hospitalitythai restaurantsheikh zayed roadpool deckclub floorfinancial centerbedroom suitetop floormetro stationroom servicestar hotelexcellent hotelfree shuttlebusiness tripspecial thanksearly check
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We had a junior suite in the club floor on the 26th floor. The hotel was superb, everything was available and clean and the staff were so elegant and helpful. I must admit that I hadn't thought of it being a Thai chain and was surprised on arrival to be greeted by the beautiful and elegant Thai staff, we were very pleased. The location was good though it was a bit of a rabbit warren to get from the freeway (you went passed the hotel a fair way to the freeway exit then had to wind your way back) but that was the taxi driver's problem. The metro ran near the hotel so you could use it to get from the shopping malls or even the airport. The club room included breakfast (a really good full buffet), cocktails and hor dourves in the club lounge from 4 to 6 (we've had better), free Wi-Fi and a complementary shuttle to the airport (which turned out to be in the hotel's high-end Mercedes). All in all a great place to stay in Dubai.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce M
DusitThaniDubai, Public Relations Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Sawasdee Krub Khun Bruce M,

We are pleased you enjoyed our Thai hospitality. Our colleagues take great pride in providing our guests with this unique culture.

Dubai’s road system does take some getting used to since it is mostly one way systems, however as you mention the metro is a short distance from the hotel and we also offer a complimentary shuttle service to Dubai Mall and Jumeirah Beach.

Thank you for your comments on the club lounge refreshments, we have recently adjusted our afternoon and evening menu’s and all feedback allows us to ensure we are offering the best possible options.

Our Club Rooms do offer some added benefits and we are pleased you enjoyed them

Khob Khun Krub

Reviewed August 30, 2012

the rooms are small with no balcony, the sink at the bathroom was not clear causing water to stay there for 30 minutes, i called the hotel staff and they fixed it .

the food there was the same in breakfast, same in dinner.....same open buffet.

Room Tip: the view is Burj Khalifa and all concrete buildings or street view rooms are closed and like prison
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
DusitJamesWilson, General Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Dear Moniem777,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel.

We are sorry to read it was not as you expected. Thank you for highlighting the problem you had with your bathroom sink and we are happy to read our engineering team fixed this quickly. The hotel bedrooms range in size depending on category, but generally our smallest is over 30sq meters which is on the larger size for the city. We also have a range of junior, one and two bedroom suites.
Is it true we do not have balconies. We do not advertise to having any. You will find most hotels on Shiekh Zayed road do not have balconies being in the heart of the city.

We are sorry you felt the food was repetitive and perhaps you may not have explored all options in the hotel.
Benjarong offers a la carte Royal Thai Cuisine
Pax Romana, Italian Cuisine and a Latino night once a week
California restaurant where breakfast is served offers evening buffets which are themed each day, our South East Asian, New Orleans BBQ evening and Deep Blue Seafood buffets are both very popular and busy. We also offer a Friday brunch on the weekend.
The Deli on the ground floor offers a light Bistro menu of Arabic, Western and Asian cuisine as well as baked products, freshly made sandwiches and pastries.

The hotels unique postion offers open views of the Burj Khalifa and a panorama of the Dubai city on one side and an open space on the other side allows for views down Sheikh Zayed road toward the world trade center.

We do hope to be of service to you again.

Kind regards,

James Wilson
Dusit Thani Dubai

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Amazing hotel with very friendly and lovely staff. The cleanliness of the rooms was on the highest level, the towels fluffy and big, lots of bathroom amenities..As we are smokers, we asked for smoking room and the ventilation was working perfectly,as returning back from outside we didn't smell anything. The room was nice, with lovely view at Burj Khalifa, and the beds very comfortable. The location of the hotel is great, very close to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, Metro station is also very close so if you don't want to take a taxi you can always use Metro which is very clean and cheaper. So far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in, highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DesertGirl2410
DusitThaniDubai, Public Relations Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Sawasdee Krub Khun DesertGirl2410,

We appreciate your kind words in regards to your stay and are pleased you enjoyed it. Our colleagues are very passionate about offering guests exceptional service as reflected in our Thai culture and the hotel’s DNA.

As you mention Dusit Thani Dubai is ideally located to visit Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa and we trust you made every advantage of this.

We hope to welcome you back to Dubai very soon.

Khob Khun Krub.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed there for 2 weeks and it was my first impact with Dubai. I must say that all really tried to make my stay as good as possible. The room was clean, the service was very good and I could ask only improvement for the food, although it was not bad at all. The location is not bad either, although a bit outside lively Dubai, there is a free shuttle bus to the mall and other places (I used mainly the route to the Financial Centre and Mall).

However, on another occasion where I had to arrange a room for a long stay for a new colleague at our corporate rates, the willingness to cooperate was lacking a bit. End well all well, and as an overall view I could say that it's a good deal to stay there.

Room Tip: I changed from room to apartment because of an extended stay and both were excellently quiet. I wouldn't know if there are rooms not quiet enough to sleep well....
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
DusitThaniDubai, Public Relations Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Sawasdee Krub Khun Selene,

We trust your recent business trip to Dubai was a successful one and thank you for giving us feedback on your stay. Our colleagues are passionate in providing guests with a memorable home away from home experience and we are pleased you enjoyed this.

The hotel is situated next to both the world’s biggest shopping mall and the Burj Khalifa, two of Dubai’s main attractions, as well as being within Dubai’s main business district. As you mention the hotel does offer a complementary shuttle service to these destinations.

Thank you for your comments in regards to food and your colleague, this will help us to improve our service to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Amazing service at this hotel! I felt like a Queen. Everyone bows and says hello and is genuinely interested in making your stay great. I paid for an airport pick up as I had never been to Dubai before and being a solo female I was a bit worried. I needn't have been worried at all. Taxis are very cheap and only cost me about $10Australian to get to the airport on my way home... much cheaper than the airport pick up. The guys that picked me up at the airport were lovely though and very helpful. They gave me a cold bottle of water in the car and a cold towel.

There is a pool and a free shuttle to take you to and from the Dubai Mall (worlds biggest mall) which also houses the Burj Khalifa (largest building in the world). Dubai is very cheap I found.

The room I stayed in was a King Suite and was beautiful. It had 2 tv's, a lounge room, bathroom and bedroom. lovely big bath, shower and toilet area. Fruit was also provided.

I highly recommend this hotel!!! I got a great price by booking through their website.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
DusitThaniDubai, Public Relations Manager at Dusit Thani Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Sawasdee Krub Khun Quattle,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We strive to provide our guests with a home away from home experience, offering our unique and warm Thai hospitality. The bowing you experienced from our colleagues is accompanied with the Thai wai, which is a form of respect in Thai culture.

The airport pick up does provide guests with added luxury and comfort which many of our guests enjoy. As you experienced Dusit Thani Dubai is well connected and the city is easy and safe to travel around. Dubai even offers lady taxis which are driven by ladies for added comfort for single travelers.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dubai.

Khob Khun Krub