Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$87
Travelocity$115
Priceline$87
Lol.travel$132
1,581 results
All reviews spice island harry's bar the club lounge spice restaurant close to the airport metro station gold souk business trip an upgrade enjoyed my stay special thanks special mention deira shiva concierge joseph mall
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019

When i booked the room on line i booked a regular room. I got here and checked in they upgraded me to a suite. I would say this is right size room if your going to be here during the summer months and not really going out a lot. the resurants here Right now i stay up at night & sleep during the day. Well all in all I would stay here again.serve pretty good food. the breakfast buffet i thought was pretty good, but it cost $19 which i think is a bit much but had a great variety. i was just telling my wife the price and she said are they serving gold bars for that price.
They do have 24 hr. Room service here. Their is a nice sushi restaurant close by & a little $$, but good food here. they don't have Fox's News here i wish they did have this news channel. I think there beds could be a little softer & pillows bigger. Staff here have been great and very nice. its just to hot here in the summer. Well I will not be ever have my laundry done here again, It cost me $65.00 USD to have 4 shirts 2 shorts 1 pants 4 underwear 2 socks with the 4 shirts ironed there.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank shines6568
CPDeira, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Dear shines6568,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay in Dubai and choosing us as a place to stay. Here at Crowne Plaza Hotel, we always make sure that we provide world-class service to all our guests.

We are hoping to have you here in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Excellent Location. Staff is terrific and knowledgeable. The Concierge Staff outstanding and will help you with all your needs. The Front Desk and Mgr goes above and beyond check you in very efficiently. GREAT PLACE !

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank WayneFX

Dear WayneFX,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira.

We are so overwhelmed with the feedback that you provided. We always make sure that you would feel at home when you stay here. Our staff is highly trained to provide quality service to our guests.

We are looking forward to having you here again.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Thıs hotel is really nice with spacious rooms and pleasant staff. The location is
good wıth a mall across the street and 6 mınute walk. Metro station is also a short
walk away as well as many smaller shops wıth souvenirs and trınkets.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Shafiq H
CPDeira, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Dear Shafiq H,

Thank you for this lovely review of our hotel.

It is always great to hear from a happy guest, we value your opinion and dedicate all our efforts every day to making our visitors comfortable. My colleagues are absolutely exceptional when it comes to providing a professional genuine service.

We all wish you safe travels and hope for your soonest return to Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira.

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights. Room was comfortable but I think they should redo the rooms. It feels like it's been more than 10 years since the last refurbishment. Plus point is that its clean.
Hotel provides bus shuttle service to the nearby mall.
Breakfast was not bad and had quite a variety.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank desi2832

Hi desi2832,

Thank you for the kind review.

I highly appreciate your high rating and happy to hear that you enjoyed the service at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira. I will share your comments with the rest of the team. Rest assured that we will continue our hard work in order to continue providing excellent service to all our visitors.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at crowne plaza and loved it. Convenient location and good food.Staff are friendly and hospitable . Thank you for the great service and will definitely the place to stay during my next trip to DXB.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Icecream_sandwich1
CPDeira, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear Icecream_sandwich1,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that your stay went well and that our location suited your needs. It is our passion and dedication to surround our guests with care and provide genuine hospitality while they are away from home.

This is wonderful news, we will be happy to welcome you again when you are back to Dubai.

Looking forward to your return.