Lowest prices for your stay
$87
Hotels.com$115
Priceline$87
travelup.com$145
1,598 results
All reviews spice island harry's bar the club lounge spice restaurant close to the airport metro station gold souk business trip an upgrade comfortable stay special thanks enjoyed my stay special mention deira shiva concierge joseph
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Thıs hotel is really nice with spacious rooms and pleasant staff. The location is
good wıth a mall across the street and 6 mınute walk. Metro station is also a short
walk away as well as many smaller shops wıth souvenirs and trınkets.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Shafiq H
CPDeira, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Dear Shafiq H,

Thank you for this lovely review of our hotel.

It is always great to hear from a happy guest, we value your opinion and dedicate all our efforts every day to making our visitors comfortable. My colleagues are absolutely exceptional when it comes to providing a professional genuine service.

We all wish you safe travels and hope for your soonest return to Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira.

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights. Room was comfortable but I think they should redo the rooms. It feels like it's been more than 10 years since the last refurbishment. Plus point is that its clean.
Hotel provides bus shuttle service to the nearby mall.
Breakfast was not bad and had quite a variety.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank desi2832

Hi desi2832,

Thank you for the kind review.

I highly appreciate your high rating and happy to hear that you enjoyed the service at Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira. I will share your comments with the rest of the team. Rest assured that we will continue our hard work in order to continue providing excellent service to all our visitors.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at crowne plaza and loved it. Convenient location and good food.Staff are friendly and hospitable . Thank you for the great service and will definitely the place to stay during my next trip to DXB.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Icecream_sandwich1
CPDeira, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Dear Icecream_sandwich1,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

I am very pleased to hear that your stay went well and that our location suited your needs. It is our passion and dedication to surround our guests with care and provide genuine hospitality while they are away from home.

This is wonderful news, we will be happy to welcome you again when you are back to Dubai.

Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

A perfect place to enjoy with your family & friends .Food is so delicious mix of all dishes Indian ,Italian and more ,they got so many variety .
Desert section was also good & the staff is very humble to you
Highly recommended place to visit and enjoy friday brunch

2  Thank amnahennaa1
CPDeira, Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear amnahennaa1,

Thank you for posting a review of Friday Brunch at our Spice Island restaurant.

We are so glad to hear that you had a lovely time. The variety of cuisines is essential when catering to a multinational crowd of Dubai and our chefs tried their best to master an extensive and plentiful menu of international dishes.

I will share your kind feedback with the restaurant's team. I am sure they will be excited to hear your thoughts.

Meanwhile, I'd like to invite you to try our new Flaming Thursdays, the grill night, which we just launched.

Hope to see you in Spice Island again soon.

Kind Regards,
GEORGE EL HACHEM

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I have stayed at Crowne Plaza Dubai – Deira for 2 nights. The hotel is located in the central part of Deira, where you will find a lot of local restaurants and shops. The hotel is 30 min away from the Grand Souq, which is visit worth. This neighborhood is very different from the new and modern part of Dubai. If you want to stay in the authentic part of Dubai, then Deira is the right place to stay. The hotel is located 10 min walk from the metro station.

Crowne Plaza was a WOW experience, and the hotel deserves its 5-stars. The staff was really kind. I have booked a junior suite, which was the largest junior suite I ever have been at. The room was clean and the WiFi was ok. It disconnected from time to time, but it was not a huge issue. The hotel in general needs an upgrade.

The pool area is really nice with a huge rooftop pool. It was easy to get a sunbed. The area was clean. At the pool area you will also find a cozy bar.

I had access to the club lounge, which is one of the best club lounges I have been at. The staff was really kind, and they server nearly full breakfast even they are calling it continental. Its includes eggs in any style and other hot dishes. At the cocktail hour they nearly serve a complete dinner. The club lounges is worth the money.

Conclusion:
I will love to come back to this hotel, and I will really recommend this hotel. Book a room with access to the club lounge. It is a really cheap 5 star hotel. You don’t find all the fancy restaurant in this area, but I like the local restaurants.

Room tip: Book a room with access to the club lounge.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank NilsLDK

Dear NilsLDK,

Thank you for this wonderful detailed review of Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira.

I could not be happier reading about your experience at our property. It feels truly rewarding to read a comment from a happy guest and see how our daily efforts were recognized.

I am happy to see that the facilities of the hotel were up to your expectations and, most importantly, how my colleagues made you feel at home with their kind attitude and assistance.

The Club Lounge area of our property is always highly praised by the guests, we usually receive great comments because it's really spacious, quiet and full of daylight. I am glad you enjoyed yourself at the Club Lounge and experienced the true value for the money paid.

I look forward to welcoming you back again some day.

Kind Regards,