6 people are viewing this hotel
$115
CrownePlaza.com
$115
Free cancellation until 12/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$105
Expedia.com$115
Hotels.com$115
Lol.travel$122
1,595 results
All reviews spice island harry's bar the club lounge spice restaurant close to the airport metro station gold souk business trip an upgrade comfortable stay enjoyed my stay special thanks special mention deira shiva concierge joseph
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a night while transiting Dubai and thought the hotel was very good for that. There is no airport shuttle but the cab is relatively quick depending on traffic. Room fulfilled its purpose and was nice, we had a view onto the pool which was very enticing (it was over 40C outside!) but didn't have time. We quickly used the metro to visit a friend and the station was a relatively easy 6-7 minute walk (as mentioned above, it was hot though!) away. Breakfast was excellent. Service was friendly enough.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Oliver v,

Thank you for your very courteous comments, and choosing Crowne Plaza® Dubai-Deira! We are pleased to know you had a great experience with us.

The breakfast buffet spread at Spice Island is always popular with our guests and our restaurant team takes the utmost care when preparing your breakfast.

We wish you safe travels, and anticipate your return soon.

Kind regards
DXBCP Management Team,
Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Good for business visits. Well kept. Neat and clean, except very few signs of getting old. One of the land marks in sheikh zayed road. Big good rooms. Excellent breakfast. Good restaurants. Well behaved staff. Easy access from airport, but lack a free airport shuttle service.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 4,751,234
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

We are always willing to go the extra mile in order to make you have a truly memorable stay with us. Will surely pass your kind words to the rest of the team and looking very much forward to seeing you again soon.

All the best from all of us here at the Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira.

Reviewed August 7, 2016

It was my first time in Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira and I can highly recommend it for business or leisure. The hotel is near the airport just a short taxi ride 5 or 10 min.
I was very surprised with the fabulous spire elite member recognition in this IHG property. I got upgraded from a Deluxe room to a very nice and very important quite room on the 6th floor where also the nice Club Lounge is. Free Breakfast for Spire members in the lounge or downstairs in the restaurant. I would recommend the breakfast down in the restaurant where comes a much more wide selection.
The room has a very nice comfy bed and a good bathroom with separate shower.
Also the pool is quite nice to swim for some rounds.
The location of this hotel is maybe not the best but taxis and metro are available and very cheap so is no problem to go around to Dubai Downtown or Palm.
A very high compliment to the management of this Crowne Plaza. All the staffs are exceptional and extremely friendly and helpful. We had a very early check inn around 5am and the guy was really nice and very helpful. Also we liked the personal welcome card in the room from the general manager for elite members.
This IHG property is definitely one of the better ones around the world and I would book it again.

Room tip: Executive Club room
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Globetraveller2014
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Dear Globetraveller2014,

First off, thank you for giving us a perfect rating, taking the time to write such a detailed review about our hotel, and last but not least for recommending Crowne Plaza® Dubai-Deira to other travellers!

Let me just say it was a pleasure and very rewarding to read your kind words about your experience with us. It’s great to see you explored our hotel during your stay and took note of the services of both our facilities and team members. I’m sure our entire hotel team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your very courteous comments. We wish you safe travels and if you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Reviewed August 6, 2016

Customer care is horrible and try to overcharge for everything. I wouldn't stay again, not very pleasant experience at all. Never have anything in room example Bottle of beers or any beverages, charges are sky high and will loot you while checking out.

Room tip: Never have anything in room example Bottle of beers or any beverages, charges are sky high
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank puppalaengineer
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2016

Dear puppalaengineer,

Thank you for your comment your feedback is vital to us continuously improving in the future. All the best from all of us here at the Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira.

Kind regards

Reviewed August 4, 2016

WoW I had an wonderful experience with the hotel as well as the staff. They were very apprehension with the lost of my luggage's and very eager to make sure that I get it in a timely manner for my departure.
I would loved if the TV had USB port for me to review my external drive...

Room tip: Well the room itself was great but I would like to have had updated TV one with the USB port for movies and other things.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
CPDeira, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Dubai - Deira, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Dear lccl1908,

I don't actually know how to respond to this review, other than to say a big thank you for this detailed, specific and incredibly accurate account of your seemingly great stay with us.

We will certainly look to the points for improvement base on your feedback, to continue to provide you the best service possible.

You've made the day of not only me as a GM but the staff in all areas, who know that you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay.

I'm looking very much forward to seeing you again soon.