“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #252 of 545 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Very nice HOTEL and having friendly staff. It's very near and have an easy access to Malls, Restaurants, Airport, Metro, etc.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Xtian M
Sabreena J, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Dear Mr Xtian,
Thank you very much for your review dated the 29th of November, 2011. We are very pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind words about the staff will be passed on to them.
Thank you for choosing the Marriott Executive Apartments for your stay.

Sabreena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Arabic first
muscat
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment, it was spacious and well furnitued. The staff were helpful and nice. The hotel is located near a major shoing mall.

Room Tip: High floors have good view
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 25, 2011

Have just returned from a four night stay at the Marriott Executive Apartments, and no
complaints what so ever.The room was delightfully furnished and clean, the people could
not do enough for you and very polite.
yes there is a slight street noise, but that is only to be expected in the large city's,but it does not continue all through the night.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jeffrey_lockwood1
Sabreena J, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Dear Mr. Lockwood,
Thank you for your review about our hotel dated the 25th of November, 2011. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the apartment. Your comments will be passed on to the team.
We look forward to having you back with us in the near future.

Yanbu
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I stayed in Marriott Exec. Apartments and room was big and clean with all required aminites especially in kitchen.

Room Tip: Nice Location and roof top contains swimming pool.
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Yaser,
Thank you for your review about our hotel dated the 19th of November, 2011. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the apartment. Your comments will be passed along to the team.
We look forward to having you back with us in the near future.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 3, 2011

If you like to sleep at night you will not be doing that here. It is 3.30am and yet again I cannot sleep because of the incessant and never ending sound of car horns from the street. The cause is the queue of Taxis stopping at the Moscow Hotel opposite. It seems to pass for fun here for all other cars in the queue to play a medley of long, short, continous and all then together on their car horns. I have been here a week and cannot take much more slepp deprivation.
If you do not need sleep then the Apprtments are spacious but dated, no WIFI and not to an Executive standard.
I am on floor 14, I cannot begin to imagine the horrendous noise on the lower floors.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Room Tip: Not facing the Moscow Hotel
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank NoSleep898
Sabreena J, General Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback on what appears to have been a distressing stay for you. Please accept our sincere apology for this experience.

We take all feedback and comments from our valued guests very seriously. I would like to assure you that we are making every effort to ensure that all of our guests can enjoy a comfortable stay with us.

If you would like me to share more information towards this with you, please do make contact with me directly. I can be reached at the hotel by telephone on 00971 4 2131200 and via email at sabreena.jacob@marriott.com.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Manama, Bahrain
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I was booked here by my company and have already recommended removal from the "approved" list. My smoke free room smelled horribly of smoke and the evidence was clear. Cigarette burn marks on the living room rug and yellow stains on the drapery. If that wasn't enough the furniture was dirty and worn, as if it were at least 10 yrs old. To top it all off the safety is what made me leave after just 2 nights and seek accommodations elsewhere. There was actually aluminum foil covering the smoke detectors in my room. The traffic outside my room was horrible and the commotion of a taxi running onto a curb caused 2 hours of horn beeping that kept me awake. The ONLY bright side to this hotel is the staff. They are friendly and helpful, and Aby at reception was one of the best. Thank you Aby!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere, that is my only recommendation. Funny thing is, there was a Tripadvisor placard in th...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Jason S
Dear Mr. Schneider,

Thank you for your review dated the 29th of October 2011.

We deeply regret your experiences during your recent stay with us and offer you our sincerest apologies.

We take our customers feedback very seriously. After receiving your review, I have personally investigated the points that you have raised. This includes a full review of our housekeeping operation.
Having looked at the room in which you stayed, I am pleased to advise that there is now no smell of cigarette smoke. The hotel was refurbished in 2009 and we continue to monitor requirements to ensure that our accommodation meets the best possible standards.

I would like to assure you that security is of paramount importance to us. Your feedback in this regard is being investigated very seriously. I would like to share with you the steps that we are taking with regards to this matter. I will be more than happy to be contacted on 00971 4 2131200 or at sabreena.jacob@marriott.com

Thank you for your positive comments about Aby from the Reception. This will be put across to her and I am sure will please her very much.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Hotel Manager
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I stayed at the Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek during August 2011. Although a little pricy, the accomodation is spacious and to a high standard. The service is also very friendly and professional.

I occupied a 2-bedroomed, Creek facing apartment in Tower A. The view is great in Tower A, although it is obstructed in Tower B by a new high-rise development. The apartments are very well furnished and well cleaned daily.

There is a beautiful roof-top swimming pool and a very well equiped gym and spa. On the ground floor there is a nice restaurant (offering room service until 11pm) and a beauty salon/ hairdresser.

The location is in the "old Dubai" and quite a distance from the nearest public beach - about 20 minutes drive. There are plenty of restaurants and bars in the area and it is close to the Gold Souk, the Spice Souk, the Dubai Museum and other tourist attractions.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay very much and would recommend the apartments, although there are better value options available in Dubai.

Room Tip: Choose an apartment in Tower A.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business