All reviews al rigga metro station room was clean and comfortable reception staff close to the airport house keeping recommend this hotel the ground floor breakfast buffet home away from home convenient location early check mini bar pleasant stay business trip ashraf taxi luggage
Reviewed October 12, 2017

The hotel has old furnitures, the TV is old and also the fridge, the bed cold and the carpet smells, the entire room was stuffy as I even couldn't take my bath at the hotel, the internet facility in the hotel is as good as useless.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Guest,

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us for your recent visit.

I am deeply disturbed by your feedback and request you to please connect with us on fom@avari-dubai.ae at your convenience as we were unable to recognise your visit datesand other details.

We are sorry to learn that you did not have a good hospitality experience.

I look forward to hearing more from you so that we can take corrective measures to ensure non-recurrence.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This is not a leasure hotel with fancy stuff. It is very convenient for a business trip. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good. Wifi connection is highspeed and free. Compared to the rate, this hotel is great.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manish C, Front Office Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Avari Dubai Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us.

We appreciate your comments in regards to the cleanliness, courtesy of associates, breakfast and wi-fi.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The staff is great, very helpful and very accommodating. The hotel is in the heart of the city and close to a wide variety of restaurants, grocery stores and even a pharmacy. The hotel also has a wide array of other services also like tours, meeting room and parking. I was very happy with the staff during my stay at Avari.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your feedback.

we are glad to learn that you had an overall memorable experience and that you were happy with the services and facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your future visits as well.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Room very clean .all the staff are very friendly and willing to help.Nothing is too much trouble.clean towels always available .Ramesh in particular attended to our room.Melissa Mary Ann andApple in the restaurant where very attentative.The pool is small but is pleasant with sun beds ,the pool attendant is very pleasant and helped with sunbed and towels.the only down side is the number of prostitutes of a morning .Today one came out of the pool side bar so drunk at 10 30 am she fell over don’t want or need to see this.Lets the hotel down in a big way.

Room Tip: Avoid 7floor as it can be noisy in the middle of the night with people leaving roof top bar .
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Boydbear60,

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us for your visit to Dubai!

We are glad to hear that you had an overall good experience with us and that Ramesh, MaryAnn, Melissa and Apple were attentive and co-operative.

We have made a note of your experience at the pool; both positive and concerning and I have escalated the same to our Security head as well.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Wasn't impressed by food as it was the same everyday to the extent my friend lost her apetite by day 5. Lots of flies perching on food which was very annoying. Breakfast usually consisted of Indian food, which I am personally not familiar with. It would have been ideal to display a menue on the website so one can anticipate the breakfast menu. Staff were very helpful, with bags and wherever possible. Disappointed when room smelt of cigarettes. Complaint was raised for air freshener but cigarette smell was still there for at least 3 days. Nonetheless, staff made my visit a relatively pleasurable experience. I thank them for their hospitality and kindness, especially the young man named ABONGNI, who welcomed me from the point of entry and united me with my friends, checked on me during my stay and assisted my decision in arranging transport from the hotel to the airport. I cannot express enough gratitude to him!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manish C, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear Ms. Rebecca,

Greetings from Avari Dubai Hotel!

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us for your recent visit to Dubai!

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and have noted your concerns pertaining to the breakfast.

We are glad to learn that Abongni and other members of my team were able to make your stay memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.