“Best Hotel to stay”
Review of Avari Dubai Hotel

Avari Dubai Hotel
Ranked #252 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a very nice hotel located quite centrally in Dubai. We had a lovely stay at the Avari Dubai from start to finish. Very spacious, neat and clean well equipped apartment. Housekeeping staff was very efficient and the service was excellent and the staff were very helpful and professional.
Its a pleasant to visit once again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank andrew l
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your taking the time out to post this review for Avari Dubai Hotel!!!

We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay at Avari Hotel and liked the location of our hotel and its proximity to Shopping Malls, Shops, Restaurants and Metro station.
Your compliments are conveyed to the team who are more than happy to be at your service in the future. For any suggestion of improvement, please do send us an email on the addresses available at our website, it sure is imperative for us to know your opinion.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

the stay was awesome and we will cherish it through the years to come and will make sure to be with avari again,the service was excellent and the staff needs to be appreciated for so friendly and allways had a smile for our requests. Dubai is picturesque true to be a hot spot numero uno in the middle east, Thank you for the nice memorable trip down under.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sadiq a

Thank you for your feedback of your stay at the Avari Dubai Hotel!

We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay at Avari Hotel. With appreciation and support of our privileged guests such as your kind self, our team at Hotel Avari, gets motivated to work even harder and go extra mile to satisfy the guests in best possible manner. Your feedback helps us improve, please do send us an email on the addresses available at our website, we would love to receive your opinion and suggestions.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Receptionist is not helpful, very poor customer service and served us in a unfriendly tone and manner. I just need that welcoming feeling after hours of travelling but to my dismay my friend and I were treated like unwelcomed visitors. I am never coming back here.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Harryweezy

Dear Guest,

Please accept our apologies for your concern regarding customer service. Please be assured of the necessary action that has already been initiated to resolve and improve these areas of service to try and enliven the overall experience for you and other guests. Your opinion and suggestions are very important for us. If there are any more suggestion, please do let us know through the email addresses available at our website.

We would love to welcome you back for your next trip to Dubai so as to try and do better!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed here some years back and decided to try it pout again. I was very happy to find it the same, well maintained, same good quality and cleanliness, friendly staff and god decent rooms with free WI FI. Breakfast is still the same. I love the location, it is so central and you can travel to any part of dubai in a short time. Very near to the metro and good shopping in the vicinity.

Room Tip: Ask for a flat on the higher floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank luckyikon
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your stay at the Avari Dubai Hotel!

We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay at Avari Hotel and are happy that you liked the location of our hotel and its proximity to Airport, Malls, Shops, Restaurants and Metro station.
Your compliments have been conveyed to the team who are more than happy to be at your service in the future. For any suggestion of improvement, please do send us an email on the addresses available at our website, it sure is imperative for us to know your opinion.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

If your are looking for a hotel in old Dubai area, then it could be convenient. I found it a bit overpriced for what I expected. The breakfast was average. The room was very clean, but I didn't sleep the first night as the AC was very strong. Every time the room was cleaned the AC was set at a specific degree and I had to increase the temperature level every time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

We apologize that our staff could not help, in fixing the temperature of AC at your required comfort during your stay at-least, instead of changing it to standard level every time they cleaned the room. Please accept our apologies for your other concerns as well. Kindly be assured of the necessary action that has already been initiated to resolve and improve these areas of service to try and enliven the overall experience for you and other guests. Kindly rest assured that your opinion and suggestions are very important for us. If there are any more suggestion, please do let us know through the email addresses available at our website.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We use this hotel frequently when in Dubai, we have never faced any major issues with them, and whenever a problem occurs, it is dealt with promptly. It is nice to be recognized as one the repeated guests, being called by our name. Keep it up guys, you are our home in Dubai!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback of your stay at the Avari Dubai Hotel!

Your compliments mean a lot to our team who feel proud to welcome our most privileged guests such as your kind self. This is so heart warming for us to know that you like our hotel, staff, rooms, facilities and the services during your regular stays at Avari Hotel. For any suggestion of improvement, please do send us an email on the addresses available at our website, it sure is imperative for us to know your opinion.

We would love to welcome you back every time you visit Dubai!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Last time I wrote a review was way back February of this year. I mentioned how this hotel caters professionally to their guests. I got the chance to check other facilities on my last visit like the gym and the pool. The gym is equipped with all the necessary equipments you need in order to keep you in shape. Like other facilities, the gym is likewise clean and presentable. I noticed though that there was a water dispenser on one corner but it was not working. I visited the gym every day during my 5-day stay and the water dispenser was never working. Well, I hope they had it fixed by now. On the other facility, the pool, it's on the rooftop and first thing I noticed was the cleanliness of the water. It is good that they were able to maintain the pool considering that it has no shade and it is directly under the sun. I hope to see some more shade, perhaps like a green net over the pool or over the entire rooftop even.

I also saw the Manager's comment on my first posting regarding the internet connection. I hope too that that one has improved.

I am checking in again AVARI HOTEL in a few hours from now as I end this review. On my 3rd visit to this hotel, I am once more looking forward to the comfort of home I always experience from them. This hotel is highly recommended if you want to have a real good time in Dubai!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It feels good to know that you were appreciative of the facilities, Avari Hotel provides to its guests during their stay with us. It is also great to know that our efforts of better services could rise to your expectations and are the reason of your giving us opportunity to serve you every time you visit Dubai. Please rest assured that your feedback is important for us, it helps us improve our facilities and be ready for your next visit. We have forwarded your suggestions and concerns to relevant departments and the management for further action, wherever possible. Please inform us through the email addresses available at our website as we cherish your suggestions for improvement and it is important for us to know your opinion.

We would love to welcome you back every time you visit Dubai!