“Disappointing”

Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre
Ranked #43 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Having been spoiled by Pullman in China this stay was a nasty shocker.

Minibar entirely bottletop bottles - no bottle opener. Four phone calls over 24 hours to get one. TV remote wouldn't switch it off.

Pillows: one of each of four very weird pillows all compressed into cases too small so they are all solid. Terrible sleep.

Check-in took about five to ten mins, checkout more like fifteen to twenty.

Really a very very poor experience for a hotel of this brand. First impressions on entry quickly spoiled here. Except the door guy - he was helpful

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sebmack
Quality and Att... M, Manager at Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Dear "Sebmack"

Greetings from Pullman Dubai Deira City Centre!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and to share your most sincere feedback about your stay at the Pullman Dubai Deira City Centre.

I am so sorry to read that we could not provide the experience you were expecting for your stay.
Please accept our most sincere apologies. We have taken good note of all your comments and we are looking in to them in order to find the best solutions.

Your feedback is very important for us, and I will make sure to share all your comments with our teams.

Nevertheless, we would like to regain your trust, and we hope you give us the chance to better serve you in the near future.

My direct email address is h2022-qm@accor.com and my direct phone line is +971 4 603 8887. Please feel free to contact me when planning your next stay in Dubai and I will personally take care of your booking for you. The whole team and myself will make sure you have an unforgettable stay.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon at Pullman Dubai Deira City Centre!

Kindest regards,

Dimple Mirpuri (Ms.)
Guest Experience Manager
Pullman Dubai Deira City Centre
h2022-qm@accor.com

There are newer reviews for Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Located 10 min taxi ride from airport coating under £10.
Rooms are great, really modern. I did move rooms on the first night as I had a city view and it was just too noisy even on the 9 floor!
Breakfast was amazing they have everything you could imagine.
Pool great but small, however we had it to ourselves for the whole week.
Location is the greatest thing, attached to city centre mall where you have everything you need. Also you can get the train from the mall which is so fast, easy and cheap.
A must is eating at Dubai creek club which is across the road, do t attempt to walk it you will be ran down! Just a taxi from outside the hotel it's only £3!
Hotel staff are very friendly offering welcome drive is and hotel towels, nothing was too much trouble, water and fresh towels in our room, the day after moving us the duty manager brought us chocolates and fruit.
When I return back I will not hesitate in staying here, I will no longer book at the metropolitan palace. The Pullman is a much more welcoming hotel catering to all nationalities .

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room over the mall so you do t here the roaring mustangs and ferrari cars on th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lesley W
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I stayed here during my waiting for connecting flight, from 10am to 8pm. The location is close to the airport, hence the selection. The room is nicely decorated, although it is a bit cramped. I was expecting a bigger space due to the high price of ~1,200 dirham. The glass window is BIG and I can enjoy wide beautiful scenery. However, when I touched the glass window, it vibrated as if it was thin. It scared me for a while. Better keep a distance.

I wanted to go to Hard Rock Cafe Dubai but the concierge services let me down. After I showed them the map in my hp, they failed to explain that to the taxi driver, who also didn't know the location. Worst, some of the concierge staff standing outside, could not speak in English. After several attempts, i decided to go out myself and asked each taxi's driver who know where Hard Rock Cafe is. There were concierge table inside the hotel with a well English-spoken Staff, and other several staff standing outside to stop taxi or open the door. It seem that they didn't communicate properly with each other.

However, in the evening, when I want to go back to the airport, the concierge service was good and smooth. Hmmmm..... I ponder what went wrong that afternoon.

Will I go back there? Yes. But next time, better book via internet first, a bit cheaper I was told

Room Tip: Big glass window is nice. Make sure don't lean on it.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank muftahetwilb
Reviewed December 9, 2013

this was the best vacation ever for me,sent my wife off for shopping while i was able to relax in the hotel which is connected to the Deira city center Mall so didn't have to worry about her.

hotel on the whole is great and location is close to airport and old DUBAI unless viisting downtown Jumeirah which is about 20 min taxi ride

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sidhj
Reviewed December 7, 2013

polite staff, very clean, nice bar and pool. great to have automatic entrance into the shopping centre. Beautiful breakfast. very close to airport but you will not hear the planes. Only compliant is that the elevators take forever.......overall very good value.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 2, 2013

After a long trip (12 hours) from NY and arriving in the early morning received a first class welcome and keys to our room. I then asked for a late checkout which was promptly approved and made availble a storage area and bath fascilities to compliment.The hotel is centrally located with appealing rooms, great breakfast and services. The Chief Concierge Ali and Area manager Anne where more than helpful with their knowlege and suggestions for a first time tourist in Dubai. The attached Deira City shopping centre and Dubai Metro is a bonus. Would strongly recommend and looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple